Bus Video

13 Replies, 5363 Views

I am hoping it happens OTR and hope you share with us here. [Image: my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(09-22-2021, 01:21 PM)Super Wrote: I am going to guess that we will see another set by Plarail with the special chassis and track pieces sometime in the future. They already have the plans and machinery to make them so why not?  I would like to see a set with a Diesel shunter with this new chassis and possibly an Auto Switching rail or two along with two sets of the reversing tracks. Big Grin

Just another video with the reversing tracks and a three car train in action:

And... the train looks a bit weird and crooked when running backwards. Of course. So the diesel shunters (and one-car trains and trams Big Grin ) would be surely the best option!  Angel
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Exactly. Plus, another way to use this is with a Diesel Shunter and put a Plarail Shed over the switch tracks so the Diesel will enter the shed, reverse and exit the shed...that would be cool but I agree that using it on multiple cars would move them askew unless they have a coupling system like used with the plate cars in the set.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
This shed idea is great! Smile

For the trams and single unit commuter trains, a small station can be used: The train comes to the station, and goes back.

Maybe using just one wagon/trailer with that special coupler (like on the trains with powered tenders) would be OK.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super