Not My Fault!!!

23 Replies, 7496 Views

Are you referring to the sound of the Master Controller between the notches? Real trains are very loud as well!  Smile
If you don't have the opportunity to see one in action, there are videos on Youtube which show them in action. 

-plarnold
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 11:50 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like plarnold's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Yup, I am referring to the "CLACK"-sound of the main handle (the biggest one, that starts and stops the train) of the controller. It's pretty annoying especially when shooting a video (but I can live with it).  Cool

I have that controller and have made many videos with it. If I don't "cover" it with the music completely, the "CLACK"-sound is very (maybe too much) noticeable. Check my channel. Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I am sure there is a way to modify the Console by snipping the wire going to the speaker, installing a mini switch and have that available on the outside or underside of the console case. This way you can use the sound when one wants to and have the option to turn it off when silence is needed. I will have to open the case at some point to check how easy that would be. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Go ahead, Super! I won’t open it because after that it would never work again!  Cool Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super