I'm joining a dangerous cult!

4 Replies, 2135 Views

Thomas & Friends 2021 reboot was a serious mistake, I guess that's already clear to everyone. Although it promotes beautiful, noble and eternal ideas (friendship, the strength of joint efforts, etc.) on the one hand, it brings unrest and discord among fans and destroys the legacy of Rev. Awdry on the other. This TV series has gone in a direction it should never have gone, because it undermines the basic ideas of the original on which it was created, and which it has now disavowed in such a rude way. It's a shame what happened.

And yet, in all this hustle and bustle, it seems that very beautiful and interesting models and sets of Thomas & Friends trains are being created. The "All Engines Go" models are very vivid, full of detail, carefully crafted, shaped and painted. No stickers are used, and they don’t look cheap in any way. In terms of build quality and looks, they probably surpass the previous Trackmaster 2 series, which in itself largely represents a considerable distortion of the characters from the Thomas & Friends series.

Now that this has been said, I solemnly announce: although I by no means support what happened with the Thomas & Friends show, it seems to me that I will join the cult of the owners of these lovely models!  Blush
Pray for me!  Angel

[Image: I-really-want-that-set.jpg]
[Image: I-really.jpg]
[Image: I-REALLY-WANT-Motorized-Muddy-Thomas.jpg]
[Image: Snimka-zaslona-209.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
[Image: lego-man-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No