Custom Made Yodo Line "Shimantorokko" (video corrected)

5 Replies, 2605 Views

Another great looking Custom... Yodo Line "Shimantorokko"

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
What a great little train!  Heart Heart Heart
In fact, both the real life train and the model are so nice! Cool trailer car! Oh, Takara Tomy, please watch some of these videos and get some ideas... This one with some small scenery elements (little hill, river, lake or something like that) would make a wonderful little set! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
(11-23-2021, 05:51 PM)Mister No Wrote: This one with some small scenery elements (little hill, river, lake or something like that) would make a wonderful little set! Smile

When was the last time they made a "wonderful little set"? 2009?

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
That was a neat set Dr Chris along with its also quite neat train. All exclusive to this set. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
(11-23-2021, 07:32 PM)chrisjo Wrote: When was the last time they made a "wonderful little set"? 2009?

[Image: image.png]

Exactly. A nice train and just some scenery. Nothing huge and fancy. Maybe something like this:

[Image: IMG-20191231-112502.jpg]

Would something like that be so impossible? This beautiful "Shimantorokko" with that lovely trailer car would sell in a set like that like hot cakes! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
not sure if kids are actually into scenery until they can play with.

There may be some potential for the adult market just like how Lego has sets cater to adult group.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super