Return to YouTube...?

6 Replies, 2815 Views

Recently, as I've started to get interested in collecting TM/Plarail/TOMY stuff again, I've debated resurrecting my long-dead YouTube channel, if I were to do this, I feel I would want to make content partially based around Thomas stuff, probably primarily TOMY/ trackmaster, if I was to do this, what style of video would you want to see? A. Simple review type stuff, sets, engines etc  B. Full-In Depth reviews, detailing history etc  C. videos where I just run engines on my layout at random  or D. Fix and repairs  I came here since I know this community could give me answers, and I'm happy to do either, also if you have other ideas feel free to leave them in the comments below, apologies if this is the wrong chat for this kind of stuff, despite referencing why I want to restart it

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • Mister No
All of thee above! Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
I’d definitely be most interested in seeing A & B!
plarail for life
[-] The following 2 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • Mister No, Super
My favorite are fun rides, so option C. Smile
You see, now that you have asked, you have received all possible answers: everyone likes something! In general, we all love everything, and you make YouTube videos of what you like best, in the way that suits you best. Tone, camera, action! Cool Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
As Mr No says, do whatever you would enjoy most, unless you think that harvesting 'likes' is more important.
Alright, I can see that doing a bit of everything is a good idea, and as I said I'm happy to do either as I enjoy doing it, thanks guys for your help

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • Super
Let us know when you upload new videos Dalek Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]