Help starting?

16 Replies, 4868 Views

(12-25-2021, 03:56 AM)Viktor Wrote: Although... the website is AliExpress... should I trust it or not?
AliExpress is a sort of Amazon-style marketplace for sellers in China. A number of us here have used it from time to time, and I'm not aware of any bad experiences. You should be aware that some items on there are somewhere on the unlicensed - pirated - fake spectrum, but the none the worse for all that. There are buyer protections should anything go wrong.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Be extremely cautious of aliexpress! Knockoffs often hide there

I'll let samstrains show you

Train it, plane it, you name it!
GG-Fan is correct but its pretty easy to tell what are knockoffs and not. I also assume that any Tomy/Plarails that look exactly like the real thing are also in the counterfeit category. I have used them and have had no problem in fact they have good customer service for the 2 times I had to contact them. They are like a Amazon in the fact that even though the sellers are individual entity's it the people at AlliExpress that you contact. Its been a while since I have browsed the Plarail/Tomy like compatible stuff so I need to browse around again because sometimes you can find neat things that are not Plarail/Tomy but are made to fit with them.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Super, could you give me the name of a good Plarail set? Small, medium, big, etc.. Any size
[-] The following 1 user Likes Viktor's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Not sure how to answer that. Undecided
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
OH! It's alright!  Smile
(12-24-2021, 08:15 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Hello Viktor, I am wondering what sorts of retail stores there are in Brazil, and if you’ve ever run across the Portuguese or Spanish speaking Thomas and Friends talking engine?
This guy on youtube has found the spanish talking motorized engines. How about consulting him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pt7tBYzqM
Train it, plane it, you name it!