Dennis knockoff varient

5 Replies, 3629 Views

Everyone knows about the dennis counterfeit: It's infamous for having short siderods and incorrect bright grey wheels in comparison to the model.
[Image: dennisknockoff.jpg]

However, I found a varient of the knockoff with the same short siderods, but correctly coloured wheels
[Image: dennisknockoffvarient.jpg]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021, 09:39 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
I am fine with the knock-offs as they keep the spirit of OG TrackMaster going but Diesel 10 and Dennis have to have the worst ones.
I kinda love the D-10 just because it’s so freaky.
It has to be the most mish-mashed engine out of all of them, with the most creative choices that were made in producing it.
The RC models body, in a putrid light brown body, with yellow stripes and very light grey (almost white) wheels, working as hard as they can to try and make him seem tan…it’s fantastic! Lol
There was a time I think very early on after the TrackMaster line was canceled, that they sold a FisherPrice Bash or Dash that was all grey using the shell of one, and the chassis of the other…that one was pretty ugly too if I remember.
Of the ones that I’ve seen, it seems like Regular Salty is the sloppiest.
Also, an honorable mention to canary yellow Duncan. Smile
[Image: E46795-DF-C8-D4-41-A2-9-D52-746-A9-B30-CAC2.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, GreatGordonFan
@Muddy Poppins, I showed the all grey bash image here:
https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread...6#pid54286
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
If we are talking about weird and freaky, we mustn't forget the Loony Bin Duncan! Big Grin

[Image: Duncan-Looney-Bin-Express.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, MuddyPoppins
(01-03-2022, 12:35 PM)Mister No Wrote: If we are talking about weird and freaky, we mustn't forget the Loony Bin Duncan!
Careful. I think you'll find that the correct name for him these days is 'Mental-care Facility Duncan'.
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, MuddyPoppins