Zach's Custom Corner

13 Replies, 5824 Views

I mclove it smooth
I liked tomy ever since I found out about it
[-] The following 2 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • SplodgeFan13, Super
eyebrows - good effort, it's hard to do this well. Now try putting eyebrows back on a pla-kid, that's a real challenge. Easiest way is with a fine black marker pen, but it rubs straight off again because the surface is so smooth & shiny.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • SplodgeFan13, Super
Has to be the hardest thing to paint...that and Boiler Bands. Nice job Splod 👍
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • SplodgeFan13, Therealblack64YT
I would put masking tape on the eye balls, use an xacto knife to perfectly cut around the excess so you have the eye balls only protected then use an air spray (portables do just fine) the color paint you want to use is dolphin grey (gloss) by Apple barrel that you can easily get from your local Walmart. Painting eyebrows are tricky but with practice you can do it (I say practice because if you don't like it, you can easily rub off if you don't wait to long before it dries). Also the color should be Apple barrel black (satin) I use toothpicks for eyebrows and also to fine tune the shape by taking some paint off with a clean toothpick. Most importantly when you get the face air sprayed and eyebrows done, you use a clear coat spray to seal your work. I know I just fired off a lot of info to you, just trying to help assist your journey
[-] The following 3 users Like mitzalplik's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Super