Could this be the Next Plarail release...Please

2 Replies, 1852 Views

I believe the translation is that these are new "SL Fuyu no Shitsugen Tancho Car"  Coaches seen in this latest Suzukawa Video. The C-11-171 has a Plarail version but wouldn't it be neat if Plarail released a 3 Pack of these new Coaches? I woud even be for a release of 2 Coaches with this C-11 just to get the coaches. I love collecting the Plarail Coaches. Big Grin

On a separate note:  This is the first video I have seen with Suzukawa alone without her camera person husband or her children.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Very interesting wagons, inside they have special viewing seats facing the windows, even a real furnace! Cool! If it means anything (and it probably doesn’t), I support your proposal! Smile

Since there is no tender behind the C11, the classic Plarail model would include a locomotive and two wagons, which is better than a locomotive, a tender and only one wagon (and that being the last, observation car without a coupler at the end) they used to release. They could even make at least one wagon with opening roof/sides... Yup, this train could be a nice new Plarail steam train!

By the way, when they are releasing new trains, with that train they could release those beautiful Kotoden trains, for which a template already exists!  Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
[Image: smiley-face-laughing.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]