Ali express

6 Replies, 2444 Views

Hey all have any of you purchased the knock off trains from Ali express I bought these and they came today wrapped in a bubbles packed tight in a poly bag. The packaging is destroyed and I was planning on putting them on the shelf. Does anyone have a seller that they can recommend that will pack these properly?
[Image: 00-C85-D75-C6-B1-4861-9-B6-E-ACAD1-DD8-F84-A.jpg]

[Image: 7283-B991-9-B06-4-C73-9-F80-8-C5985-C8-D7-D4.jpg]

[Image: E876-CD94-8-A6-E-4-D07-9621-1-CF69-F5-A39-C5.jpg]
This knockoff look not bad at all. Maybe I will try order someSmile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Euro2309's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I think albeit there are more shops on Aliexpress that sell these, there aren't that many sellers behind them: packaging is always pretty much the same. Some engines are sold without any box; in that case they come in big inflated plastic wrapping. Also, you can find them on eBay, still the more or less the same packaging, but you got the items faster; once I waited over 3 months for the Aliexpress package to arrive...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
While I have never used Ali Express, I'd hazard a guess that the majority of the sellers will be just the same as the others, you'd be pretty lucky to get one well-packaged, though I could be wrong

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, MuddyPoppins
Has anyone bought from a seller/store that uses a box and the packaging comes in good shape.
I have not had a shipping issue with the handful of purchases I have made in the past.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
@ajtrain944,
For better packaged knockoffs, I suggest you use ebay sellers. I don't want to advertise any counterfeiters, so I'll pm you a link to an ebay seller that should have ok packaging
Train it, plane it, you name it!