Some Scans I've Done

18 Replies, 6801 Views

I may update this thread with more scans as I do them but for now I have a few things I want to show.

First is a better picture of the 3 flip-face prototypes, taken from the Spin & Fix Steamworks Set. 
[Image: Better-Quality-Prototypes-Pic.png]

Second is this smaller layout from the back of the R/C Thomas at Tidmouth Sheds set, showing some interesting prototypes like a green/brown colored lumber mill, brown lumber dumper car, and unpainted-running-board R/C Flip Face Thomas
[Image: Big-Layout1.jpg]

And lastly here's the huge trackmaster layout I see get talked about occasionally. This one's also from the Spin & Fix Steamworks Set
[Image: Image-25.jpg]

And it appears we have yet another Ice Cream Factory color variation, this one being dark tan & green with a gray track piece. I wonder how far the Ice Cream Factory rabbit hole goes...
[-] The following 5 users Like StuartAndTheAve's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, GreatGordonFan, LittleEngines, Super
Thanks Stuart, those are much clearer to see.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for scanning the giant layout! I've scanned it before but it looked like garbage because it was so small.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fred_Pelhay's post:
  • Super
Well I'm back, this time with something with a bit more substance. Here are scans of all the Trackmaster Fun Guides I own, those being "A Busy Day!", "Friendly Faces, Fun Places", "The Greatest Adventure Yet!", and "The Stories Never End!". Two different versions of "A Busy Day!" are included: one being the older version containing the misspelled "Brendham" instead of Brendam, The ill-fated Flip-Face Percy set, Freddie without front boiler decals, and a different shot of Rocky; And one being the newer version with corrected spelling, the Echo Cave set replacing the Percy set, and a corrected Freddie shot. Apologies on the revision 1 busy day's quality, that guide is very old and somehow along the way got crumpled. I tried my best to smooth it out on the scanner but it's still visible.
[-] The following 2 users Like StuartAndTheAve's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Thank you for the scans Stuart [Image: thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png]
Hello again.
I've moved my scans to a larger folder so that all the previous scans plus the possible new ones will all be in one easy to reach place. Link is here.
I also have a scan of the sticker sheet for Thomas at the Station. Nothing too interesting, just thought I'd scan it for archival purposes.
[-] The following 2 users Like StuartAndTheAve's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, Super
Thank you Stuart Smile
Awesome! Thank you so much Stuart!
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 2 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super
Well, at least I can recreate the smaller set for obvious reasons.
(01-30-2022, 11:24 PM)StuartAndTheAve Wrote: [Image: Image-25.jpg]

And it appears we have yet another Ice Cream Factory color variation, this one being dark tan & green with a gray track piece. I wonder how far the Ice Cream Factory rabbit hole goes...
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2022, 03:39 PM by Super.)