Thomas Wooden Railway

6 Replies, 7559 Views

Guys, I am starting to like wooden railway a lot because they have easily for me, more character selections. There is also a brand that makes British trains link the Flying Scotsman and the Mallard. Oh and sunhuntin, I found a HiT Toys talking thomas on eBay for about $45 USD. So that is why I haven't posted. And one suggestion, could we make a wooden railway forum, I mean we have take n play and ertl, so why not wooden railway?
-TrainMan2001
[-] The following 3 users Like TrainMan2001's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
I thought there might be a board for other Thomas merchandise made by Fisher-Price and Tomy (Wooden Railway, Take-n-Play, Capsule Plarail, Tomica, Big Loader etc) once we had a larger community. I'd love to talk about them.
Hmmmmm........ OK. You guys will not see my collection until there is a thing and I just really like wooden trains now, I cannot fight it. I really want Logan though.
I haven't bought any new wooden railway items, save for Oliver's Fossil freight.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

I really do want 3 out of 4 sod or story collection sets. Here they are listed:
Thomas' Birthday Surprise Set

James Sorts It Out Set

Logan And The Big Blue Engines Set.
I'm not touching any of the Fisher-Price Wooden Railway, instead I'm mainly trying to get products made by Tomy and some by Learning Curve in their last few years.
They just made a Christmas calendar with various Christmas themed things, such as Santa's sleigh and a reindeer.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 06:54 PM by TrainMan2001.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • Super