Is it possible to find US TNA James on eBay?

5 Replies, 1875 Views

Well I have a question but it might be the boring question. Is it possible that I can buy or can find US TNA James on eBay because I really like to collect TNA and now I need only 3 US engine for my collectionSmile
[-] The following 3 users Like Euro2309's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, MuddyPoppins, Super
It is definitely possible. I have found two, and I think there are a few others that have as well. They are super rare, but they are out there. Happy hunting.
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Euro2309, generic_truck_69420, Super
A US version (new in box) came up on eBay last year and ended up going for $1000 or something like that. I think the bidder (unsurprisingly) failed to pay, so it went back up for auction and sold for a very high price (though not as high as the original, I think). I think your best chance is to find someone selling a used james, but because they aren’t aware there were three versions, doesn’t specify accent.
[-] The following 3 users Like confusedanddelayed's post:
I agree, just ask the sellers if they know what accent is spoken, many times they will say “English” but that could be either the American or British accent. Also, look for large lots or broken versions as one I found would power on and had sound but the engine would not run. I repaired it but the seller sold it cheap due to this.
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
@confusedanddelayed Yep. Maybe if i find used it might be easier than him with box. Sometimes I think it really funny that all of them are made in Thailand but all of 3 accent never appear in Thailand.
only Thomas and Percy for Japanese accent that appear and Only British Thomas that found in Thailand.

@ripley802 Is it possible that some US accent can be found in UK? Or it have to find him only in US eBay?
[-] The following 2 users Like Euro2309's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
I would venture to say it will be “easier” (more likely) to be found on the US eBay vs UK, but it is possible you may find one on the UK site. My initial interest and purchase of TnA engines was from the UK eBay site and I had probably 5-10 TnA James in the lot. None of those were of the American accent though. Sad
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Euro2309, generic_truck_69420