Trackmaster rolling vehicles

9 Replies, 3199 Views

(05-20-2022, 04:51 PM)confusedanddelayed Wrote: So other than two confirmed listings, and two suspect ones, I've never seen another Monty for sale.

Well, make that 3. Back in August, a user in a Discord server I'm in showed a listing for a lot of Trackmasters, which just so happened to include a Trackmaster Monty.

[Image: IMG-9352.jpg]

According to them, the seller was an admin on a Facebook group. Apparently, this seller was 1. someone who they had bought from before (assumedly trustworthy) and 2. lived in Hungary. Assuming the information we know about Monty is true (that his release was relegated to Europe), its likely this is the real deal. Apparently this lot was being sold for "$5" (What currency I'm unsure of, however), which does raise some suspicion.

More pictures of the lot for the curious.

[Image: IMG-9351.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9353.jpg]

Now this was months back (I only now remembered after seeing this thread). And I asked the user about what came of it. Apparently the lot had sold before the user got a chance to message the seller about it. So unfortunately that's the last we'll likely hear about this Monty.

[Image: Proof.png]

And with that I shall vanish once again.
[-] The following 5 users Like StuartAndTheAve's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, GreatGordonFan, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tons of Trackmasters

Messages In This Thread
Trackmaster rolling vehicles - by trevor369 - 05-19-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: Trackmaster rolling vehicles - by trevor369 - 05-23-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Trackmaster rolling vehicles - by Super - 12-23-2022, 03:33 AM
RE: Trackmaster rolling vehicles - by StuartAndTheAve - 12-25-2022, 03:31 PM