general discussion

11 Replies, 3497 Views

made this thread because i didn't see an apparent place where we could just chill, talk about things that aren't just thomas or blue plastic rails.
this is just for talking, thought that making a straight new thread for one thing would make the place a bit cluttered so i thought, if you put a problem you have here we can discuss it all in one thread

first off, does anybody have instructions for the thomas ultimate set?
dreaming of piles of track 
(05-30-2022, 10:19 AM)stainedgaming Wrote: does anybody have instructions for the thomas ultimate set?

I'd have thought that would be the subject for a specific post, rather than a general discussion, but anyway you'll need to specify which Thomas Ultimate Set you're referring to. For box pictures of the two different versions, go to the Thomas Motorized Wiki and search for "Ultimate".

I'd post the link for you, but it appears that the option to do this is not currently available.
ah i forgot there were 2 versions. looking for the parts for the 2005 (2004?) version of the ultimate set

you can just copy and paste the URL in now, don't need the special inserter
(05-30-2022, 11:22 AM)stainedgaming Wrote: you can just copy and paste the URL in now, don't need the special inserter

But you can't type "go to the Thomas Motorized Wiki and search for "Ultimate"." and make it into a hyperlink by attaching the url to the text. Nor can you format text (bold, italic, etc.,), or do a bunch of other things. As far as I can see anyway.

It would be pretty much impossible for me to do one of my catalog posts such as the Hypercity or Tomica World Vehicles ones with the writing and editing facilities currently available. However, if I understand thehsvdude's recent post about forum changes correctly, this is a temporary situation.
just found the parts i need for the ultimate set on the wiki, maybe should of looked there but oh well, problem solved

i can't format text either, i think it was removed due to DM issues
General talking : do you like to watch tv or youtube? or anime? i surely watch anime, but naruto, buut that was years ago.
mostly Plarail items
this is what i meant the thread to be for Smile

personally i watch more youtube than tv, alot of kind creators on there who make lovely content Smile
TV is dead
also need to scan some take along manuals and upload them somewhere
I liked tomy ever since I found out about it
[Image: tabs.png]

this is how many ebay tabs i need to get all the parts for the ultimate set...
why is it so small?
where is the best place to get plarail and tomy road and rail things in the UK? obviously ebay is a good place, but is there anywhere else?