Neat idea for Street Car Rails & Where are these from?

2 Replies, 1371 Views

Here is a neat idea for street car Tomy tracks where they have brick paper in between the rails.  And where are these 1/8 length, gray curved rails? Where would they have come from? They even have ties embossed on them? I don't recall ever seeing 1/8 curves in any color let alone ones with built in ties before. Anyone else or am I seeing these all wrong or just having another forgetful senior moment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjIxQ1eP69U

[Image: gg-Untitled.jpg]

[Image: gg-Utntitlled.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan
i think i have ever seen that track somewhere... I'm gonna do some searching, then edit to this post if  i found anything.  Smile

EDIT:

i found out about the gray track. (well maybe) the tracks look really the same in @super's picture, so i am sure of it.

[Image: titipo.jpg]

This toy or i should say mian character is called TITIPO, a korean tv show for kids (duh). i see that the connections are relly like plarail, and on the elevated section there, you can see the gray track. TITIPO, is in the same universe as TAYO the little bus, sometimes they meet at the crossing, i watched some episodes.
here is the packaging: 

[Image: TITIPO-packaging.webp]

The couplings are black, and maybe less stronger that tomy's coupling system. I also found a picture of TITIPO and Tayo:

[Image: TITIPO-port.jpg]

And also, i found some pictures from the show, proving it, in the picture, TITIPO and TAYO are racing toghether, and maybe getting into trouble, like thomas racing bertie:

[Image: tayo-and-titipo.jpg]

so well, i hope that helps, this is the first time, I am writting so many words in 1 post in this website.  Big Grin
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 4 users Like PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • bijomaru78, chrisjo, Mister No, Super
Thanks Perky. Looking at a past discussion on these trains it looks like member minchimurakami has tested these trains and Plarails and found them to be compatible. The only question I have is if each style rail can connect together.
https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread...ght=TITIPO
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]