Best Place to find relatively cheap new Tomy Thomas trains

13 Replies, 7093 Views

if you are planning to play with the trains you get, you may as well get a used lot. Majority of my thomas collection is used.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Rich.gamble
@Rich.gamble

good point I see the problem well sometimes you got luck but I live in the uk so it can ship there just differences eh I feel petty for you
I liked tomy ever since I found out about it
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 07:54 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Rich.gamble
@Therealblack Thats ok it is still a good resource to post here looks to be a cheaper option for people shipping to certain other countries.

(07-21-2022, 11:56 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: if you are planning to play with the trains you get, you may as well get a used lot. Majority of my thomas collection is used.

Yes its cheaper if you want original characters and are good at fixing. Less than half of my used engines work and about 10% of them run perfectly though so I am happy to pay a premium for something relaiable. Also using it as a way to get more female/big world adventure engines for my daughters.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 07:54 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Rich.gamble's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Therealblack64YT
An update - I have ordered some trains from Amazon in Singapore! I got 3 trains for 60 sgd (approx 60aud, 43 usd) with free shipping to the Singapore address over 40sgd. They are via Amazon Japan so thanks be to Therealblack for steering me this way. This is a saving of around 100aud/70usd over plaza japan.

They are to be delivered to a relative who lives there and happens to be flying in for a visit in 3 weeks! If anyone is curious we chose Rebecca, Ashima & Yong Bao.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rich.gamble's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Therealblack64YT