Components of a TM1 set.

10 Replies, 3206 Views

i am about to order a Thomas At Tidmouth Sheds set, but i don't know if there are all parts in it. If somebody send me pics of all pieces from Thomas At The Tidmouth Sheds (FlipFace RC set) i would be thankfull.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThatPolishGuy's post:
  • Super
Hello TP-Guy and welcome to BPT's

This should help as its an item list for the set in the Instruction Manual. This was retrieved from the Thomas Motorized Wiki page found   HERE

[Image: Track-Master-Hi-TToy-Company-Thomasat-Ti...anual.webp]

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, mitzalplik, ThatPolishGuy
Thanks!
[-] The following 2 users Like ThatPolishGuy's post:
  • mitzalplik, Super
You are welcome TP-Guy. That set is much sought after as it has that automatic Turn-Table like the one featured so much in Ucwepn's video. Hope you get it and don't forget to come back and let us know how you like it 👍
I may not be a trackmaster expert, but the turntable that comes in that set is manual ,the next version was the one with the automatic turntable, however this version came with 5 not 4 sheds, unlike the next release. I personally think this version is much better because of that
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 2 users Like Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • mitzalplik, Super
Of course you are right DDO. I was erroneously going by an image of the box I had found on the web and that must have been the second release as you mention.

I see that the auto turntable is green rather than red like the manually operated one. Is the auto turntable hard to come by?
I don't if it's hard to come by. Maybe it is. However I have never seen one listed. I believe it's because the set didn't sell very well as it featured a smaller number of sheds and just a regular Thomas that everyone already had

I just checked and it isn't really I found 2 complete sets and a new one at bid for under $100 , However not as common as the older one
The magic of the GWR
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 03:45 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • mitzalplik, Super
Does anyone have a video of the automatic turn-table? I have never seen it.
If you google “ucwepn” you should find his YouTube page with lots of great videos, and every video that does an unboxing or similar with a new train features a “turn” on the auto turntable to see if the engine will work with this most important feature Smile.
Here ya go!

Wow, I can't believe that this video is 10 years old...I miss Ucwepn 😢

[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, mitzalplik, Rich.gamble