WOOHOO! Jurassic World 😃

24 Replies, 5720 Views

There is also Mattel's Jurassic world Hot Wheels track set. I think it could combine well with a Plarail Jurassic World train layout.

[Image: 10893063b.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  â€¢ Super
Thats a wild set. Looks like it is made for the vehicle to drive right into the dinosaurs open mouth. Also, is the blue buildings a propeller system to move the vehicle so that part would be motorized
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  â€¢ Mister No
Picked up some Jurassic World Tourist vehicles to fit into the long, Dino transport as it really doesn't fit as a Dino transport. The more I look at this set the more I think a good idea would have been that instead of the removable containers on the flat bed, that they made those containers into Raptor Cages with a smaller Raptor inside. Just a thought. Wonder how a 3D model of a cage the size of the container would turn out?

[Image: IMG-1901.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1915.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1920.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  â€¢ chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, Mister No
Here's some pictures of the Mattel Jurassic World dino's I came across in a local supermarket. I actually managed to find 3 in total, the boxes are 6" x 3" to give you some idea of scale. As I said that is the one downside as all the dino's are about the same size whereas the velociraptor should be smaller than the big monsters Smile

[Image: IMG-20220802-011119.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220802-011133.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220802-011145.jpg]
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  â€¢ generic_truck_69420, Super
Many Thanks Nigel 😃