Knapford Station

4 Replies, 1455 Views

Just got this today, after a long time of looking through the internet to find it at a reasonable price, and i just want to show it to BPT.

[Image: Knapford-station.png]

[Image: Knapford-station-2.png]

[Image: Knapford-station.png]

I got one for $72, and 2 of them for $144. The seller was kind and gave me a bonus too, of 4 straight tracks. New of course!  Also, why am I writting this like I'm writting a review for the seller? Unfortunately, one pole broke when I assembeled the station, and the connection thing is stuck in the hole now. Any Suggestions to get it out? Anything would be helpful. Thanks!
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • generic_truck_69420
Are you talking about the little green post that sits in a hole to hold the post in?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
I too am looking for a knapford station... Try using some blu-tack on a stick or something or some hot glue to help you grip the post
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
$144? that really makes me appreciate how lucky the UK has it for some items, 2 knapfords for me would only cost around £40, it's a great looking item though, as for the post situation, I'd recommend what Donald9 said

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
(09-29-2022, 10:59 AM)Super Wrote: Are you talking about the little green post that sits in a hole to hold the post in?

yes, that's what i mean.

(09-29-2022, 03:13 PM)Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp Wrote: I too am looking for a knapford station... Try using some blu-tack on a stick or something or some hot glue to help you grip the post

i'll try that, thanks for the suggestion!
mostly Plarail items
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2022, 10:53 AM by Super.)