Idea

3 Replies, 1280 Views

What if during 2004, HiT Toy Company or TOMY made a game on the Nintendo DS where you could build your own TOMY layout, drive trains, play games to unlock new engines?

I tried making a mock-up of what the box art would look like. forgive me if it looks a bit bad, I don't really use my PC for editing.

[Image: d2sbfcm-89ce0f71-cec9-471f-8276-c84763e7a2dd.jpg]

What are your thoughts on this idea?
[-] The following 4 users Like The Takara TOMY Man's post:
  • DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420, PerkyHydrAan, Super
Might have been popular back then TTT-Man. How about making a Virtual Reality one where you are right inside the game and you are to scale for the Plarails. Where your helpers in building a Layout are PlaKids who are the same size as you? Anyone else have ideas on something to create in a game that would be way out there?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420
Why would it have been rated T instead of E or EC? Trainz and similar games with (most of) the proposed features have been rated E, so a Plarail themed one wouldn't justify it. Other than that, it could've been really fun to play and would've sold well (esp. if it had a Hypercity theme in countries where the range was available).
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super, Therealblack64YT
I used a template for it, and since I don't edit much on my computer, I left it like that. Might as well say i'm lazy. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2022, 09:25 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Takara TOMY Man's post:
  • Super