Get FREE Years Membership to Hornby's new TT120 Club

6 Replies, 3478 Views

Hornby have in the last week or so launched a new range based on the old 'TT120' scale.  This is a historic scale that sits somewhere between HO/OO and N gauge featuring models and track at a scale of 1:120

This is a product that is possibly going to be quite popular as it was when originally available years ago as it offers you the ability to setup layouts in a smaller space than HO/OO yet is not as small as N so allows for a better level of detail and robustness than N does.  Overall its a brave but potentially lucrative product if it takes off.  At launch there are two sets, a few locomotives and other rolling stock as well as track etc...  (you can find details of the range here; HORNBY TT120 RANGE

To celebrate this Hornby are currently offering FREE membership to their new TT120 collectors club, normally £30 a year this is pretty good value.  The offer is valid until 31st Jan 2023, although I wouldn't leave it that late to apply.  This is available as either a UK membership or a 'ROW (Rest of the World)' membership.

The link to this offer is here; FREE HORNBY TT120 COLLECTORS CLUB

Enjoy!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420
Could be nice for people who want to start in the hobby, but want something bigger than n.Can't wait to see the engines. I'm very surprised with the amount of locomotives they've Announced, so the range must have been in development for at least a year or two
I think its quite a nice range, like all electric trains these days they are not exactly cheap, but they are not outrageously priced.  I agree they probably have been in development for ages as they have quite a good starting line up for day one launch.  They do look good though, will be interesting to see them when they arrive in the stores and how they are received, not to mention what the competition may do in response.

Personally I think its worth signing up no matter who you are as it is free for the first year and you get mags etc... as well.  What's to lose?
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2022, 10:14 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
[Image: salute-smiley-emoticon.gif] Hello Nigel!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Good evening sir, I take it you are well? Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 11:34 PM by Super.)
(10-15-2022, 10:20 PM)Nigel Wrote: Personally I think its worth signing up no matter who you are as it is free for the first year and you get mags etc... as well.  What's to lose?

"Thank you for becoming a member of the Hornby TT:120 Club, allowing us to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news surrounding Hornby TT:120, including details on new products and their development.

When you joined you may have seen a pop-up message advising that the Club Membership Pack would be despatched to you within six days. Unfortunately, this was an error and it should have advised you that due to the unprecedented demand for the membership, the pack could take up to two months to reach you.
"
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Yes, I got that one as well, its like their 'pre-orders' for models that were due in 'Summer 2022' - they are still not available lol!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super