D9D10 O11 Videos and behind the scenes

7 Replies, 1767 Views

After a lot of pain, having to redo the audio and giving up on including the music I finally have uploaded the Oliver's Find remake. The narration isn't the best as I did it myself, but I it's OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKBoCuCI...Poductions
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 2 users Like Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
Did some editing on the collection video. It's very slow and tedious, but looks great, and by 'editing on the video ', I actually mean that I rote descriptions for 16 engines

[Image: Thomas.png]

In terms of condition we have so far:

5-ok condition
4-good condition
4-great condition
3-like-new condition
The magic of the GWR
Editing can be a drag sometimes.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Merry Christmas to everyone here at BPT! I think that it's a great gift to everyone here that this community exist and that it's full of amazing people!
I hope to see more people join and help this community grow even more!

D9D10D11
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 4 users Like Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • chrisjo, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: joy-to-the-world-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp
Big project coming

My firs big video that I worked one was a Halloween special. It was meant to release 2yers ago, but it never ended up happening. I always new I waned to adapt the story into a full production, and after me really enjoying working on the last filming project, a few weeks ago I decided I was ready to start.

Unlike last time I'm actually gonna write the full script BEFORE starting to work on filming.
You're probably wondering why I'm posting about this here, It's because I want to get as many people's opinion on some tests that I'm going to post.
I'm also going to share some scenery Items I'm going to get, and I've also got some buildings to build, and maybe even some kits.

I really hope I can get the project write this time. I've go another project going on currently and so expect to see a post about that too.

I do actually have quite a bit planned so far, but I don't want to give to many spoilers.(If you were wondering why the announcement doesn't seam so specific).
Here's a first lighting test(It's not meant to represent anything final, It was just to check how the light and the colors show up on camera):

[Image: Screenshot-102.png]
The magic of the GWR
Lighting Test:

Tried 2 Types of lighting:

Sunset:
[Image: Screenshot-103.png]
Night:
[Image: Screenshot-104.png]

I think it looks good, but I may tweak it a bit in the final, especially the sunset lighting, I feel like it needs to be a bit more orange. Also I'm going to get new sky backdrops.
The magic of the GWR
I am liking what I am seeing DD-O