Mister No AEG bodycount?

6 Replies, 1578 Views

I know I’m still missing Little friends Hiro & James, Diesel for the Win Greatest Moments and also the two Greatest Moments Farm yard packs, but EXCLUDING SETS (and the Take’nPlay style ones), how far am I off on “collecting them all”??
[Image: 2-CA46955-BBA9-4-E09-A8-A0-8-C16-C367-CEED.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Euro2309, Mister No
So no sets & multipacks, just solo engines and Greatest Moments? Let's see... Beside the engines you mentioned, I think you are still missing some, but not much.

Motorized Whiff and Secret Agent Thomas are now released; they are beautifully made and Secret Agent has semi-transparent body:

[Image: WHIFF1.jpg]

[Image: SECRET1.jpg]

Do you have all Farm Engines? 

There are three Greatest Moments: Thomas with the Pig, Percy with the Cow and Kana with the Sheep you can shear:

[Image: FARM-THOMAS-2.jpg]

[Image: FARM-PERCY-5.jpg]

[Image: FARM-KANA-07.jpg]

Also there is first Farm Thomas (Back to the Barn Thomas) but he comes with a set of the same name...:

[Image: MCFA-BACK-TO-THE-BARN-12.jpg]

COMING SOON:

(I saw some of them on Amazon UK, but they are not in stock yet)

Motorized Salty
[Image: Salty-AEG-Motorized.webp]
Motorized Ashima
[Image: Ashima-AEG-Motorized.webp]
Yong Bao
[Image: Motorized-Yong-Bao.webp]

TALKING ENGINES

Talking Diesel
[Image: Talking-Diesel.webp]
GREATEST MOMENTS
Thomas Delivery Trouble
[Image: Thomas-Delivery-Trouble.webp]
Percy's Mail Delivery

[Image: PERCY-AND-MAIL-VAN.webp]
Beach Nia:
[Image: BEACH-NIA.webp]
And I think that's it at this point. 

However, maybe you should think about some sets and multipacks?  Thomas from the Around the Farm 6-Pack looks the best of the three Farm Thomases. What a face!

[Image: Around-the-Farm-Thomas.jpg]

In any case, you've earned a recommendation for membership in the AEG cult, dear Muddy! 😅
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, MuddyPoppins
Thank you Mister No…that seems like a lot to still find.
I do like that Farm set and suppose I’ll want it once I’ve found the other the 3 GM’’s.
Also, Do we wear black or scarlet red hooded robes?
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No
No, no, most of them are not yet released. You'll catch up easily. 

And no hoods. What would be the point? After that photo with four rows of AEG engines, everyone knows that you've secretly joined the cult anyway. 
Brethren welcome you wholeheartedly and rejoice!

🕺💃

[solemn organ music 🎵]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Lol…
I just watched your latest video of Whiff.
I must have read your first reply wrong, because I thought that was a Detective Percy with the glasses that accompanied Thomas, not Whiff.
Now that I look at him, his face has a very generic expression and almost looks like a simple James with glasses.
It doesn’t seem to have any over exaggeration or over the top cuteness, but rather a plainness to it compared to all of the others.
Still nice to see Whiff making a comeback.
Yong Bao is probably my favorite of the new three LF’s.
Tommaso in aeternum 🛐
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No
After making the Whiff video, I started to wonder why I put Whiff with Secret Agent Thomas in the first place. I should have put Percy, because the episode in question stars Thomas as Secret Agent #1 and Percy as Agent 006...

Whiff's face may be ordinary ("Little Friends" usually have generic expressions), but the engine is very nicely done, full of details, and the print is excellent. Semi-transparent Secret Agent Thomas delighted me with its uniqueness.

Gloria Aeterna! 🙏
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(12-30-2022, 11:26 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: I know I’m still missing Little friends Hiro & James, Diesel for the Win Greatest Moments and also the two Greatest Moments Farm yard packs, but EXCLUDING SETS (and the Take’nPlay style ones), how far am I off on “collecting them all”??
[Image: 2-CA46955-BBA9-4-E09-A8-A0-8-C16-C367-CEED.jpg]

That look really nice AEG collection Muddy Poppins. I keep collecting them all too.

[Image: 3381-C520-42-F4-4680-8-B4-E-75-D97-F1-D8589.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Euro2309's post:
  • MuddyPoppins