New Preorder Trains at Hobby Search

4 Replies, 5695 Views

Look at all these new pre-order trains at Hobby Search. Does anyone have any inside pictures for any one of these?

New Preorder Trains at Hobby Search
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
besides the Series E233-6000 Nanbu Line they are all just redone versions of trains that are already available as their normal retail range, these are just updated motors and such.
Bummer, I was getting excited for some new releases. Do you know why they have a need to change the chassis and motors? Is it a redesign for improvement? I wonder how much of a change they are making. [Image: thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
They may be switching them all over to the AA battery motor's they are using now. That is what I think that is what the did with the recent updated Shinkansen renewal of the regular product range.

and yes I already pre-ordered the Series E233-6000 Nanbu Line it will be limited.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 01:09 AM by Gerisplarail1.)
Well thats a relief. At least they aren't going for a big change. I like the AA trains but I assume they will have to be adding weight. If its like the other "C" to "AA" changes it won't be hard as all they did was lower the positive button on the motor and place that sleeve over the AA battery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1