15 Replies, 22894 Views

(11-04-2014, 03:19 PM)Penybontshed Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 01:21 PM)HankAmericanEngine Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 09:55 AM)Penybontshed Wrote: Hi there
I have never used JAUCE, is it simple?
any hidden costs or is it like ebay?
Thanks

Hi Penybontshed!

JAUCE is fairly simple with the concept of putting items on a watch list and bidding, just like eBay, but once you make the bid, you cannot retract it under any circumstances; the only time your bid is "retracted" is when you are outbid by another bidder.

Other than that, there is a delivery charge fee, a bank charge fee, and a small percentage fee for depositing money into your JAUCE account.

Hope this helps!

Sounds good, is there a facility like Paypal then?

you use paypal to pay Jauce
(11-04-2014, 02:58 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: It is expensive due to it being out of print for so long so it is rare to find in box, I think it is an ok price. when I see them used, the white paint is usually in rough shape!

Thank you my friend Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
(11-04-2014, 09:36 PM)Super Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 02:58 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: It is expensive due to it being out of print for so long so it is rare to find in box, I think it is an ok price. when I see them used, the white paint is usually in rough shape!

Thank you my friend Smile

If you are patient and keep checking Japan yahoo auctions one will come up new in box or used in box but near mint for less than 4500yen just wait!
here is what to search at least once a week: プラレール名鉄

just copy and paste that into search bar it is Japanese for what you want Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super
Thank you for the translation. Do you just use a language convertor?
  • Gerisplarail1
(11-05-2014, 12:19 AM)Super Wrote: Thank you for the translation. Do you just use a language convertor?

yes but it doesn't help much unless you use the exact words and phrasing the Japanese use it is very much trial and error.
I haven't had good luck in the past with searching the Yahoo Auctions, maybe now I will. That you Geris for the tip Wink
  • Gerisplarail1