Questions that I need answered (by train pros)

16 Replies, 18452 Views

Thank you sir!
No problem, Geris! Happy to help. Smile
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
If you want to increase power on your Gordon, you should use Mr. Motorman.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • ROCKINATOR, Super
All of these other suggestions are good and better than a 9V battery, it's just a walkie talkie and a screwdriver were easier to get ahold of. For the time being. And he runs fine it's just his on off switch didn't go down far enough to fully engage his gear causing the train to skip. My solution was to take out the spring, duct tape down the gear and put him back together. He now works perfect, except for the fact now he doesn't freeroll.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(01-05-2015, 01:38 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: What is different about the Duck in the video from the one Tomy actually released?

Hank also forgot to mention that in that version they didn't hack a bit of the cab causing there to only be one cab wondow in the realeased version
In the gordon I have, it's 3v with a hyperdash motor & I wouldn't want to increase the voltage as I think it would fly off the rails! How does 9v gorden run? I'm sure I read somewhere about the low impedance of the motor causes 9v batteries to have a short life, but hey if it runs well it doesn't matter!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tramp's post:
  • Super
Runs really good actually. Just need about all my coaches (7) to stay on the rails, after I fixed him. Before he was fixed his limit was two.