top 10 want list

1 Replies, 2919 Views

hello everyone. I cannot tell you how refreshing and wonderful this site is. I wish I knew of it much earlier. Thank you so much to the founders and designers! I pretty much am self-taught when it comes to the trackmaster line. Fortunately I am/was a fast learner didn't make too many mistakes. I thought it would be nice to see where some are at in there growing collection. I wanted to take time out and thank everyone here for there time and input. I've already learned about a few things and I'm sure that will grow with time. I'm limiting this to the domestic line. I live in new York. I will make another tread for imports based on interest. Although, I'm sure of some of some of the items on that list.
[-] The following 2 users Like trevor379's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
Glad to have you Trevor379 and nice idea for a thread.

My Grandson and I are not into the Thomas line and for the most part the only Trackmaster trains we have bought were for the purpose of removing the face modifying them and/or buying used ones to strip them for parts. However there are plenty of members here that are into the Trackmaster line and I am sure will give you their list of wanted trains.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]