Samson price???

7 Replies, 8895 Views

Is this really what Samson is going for or someone who is taking advantage of the only one on US Ebay?
Samson LINK
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Someone taking advantage mate, it will drop down soon there is just high demand with the release of the dvd today.
Thanks Ucwepn

They aren't even available at Amazon US either. What is the going rate for these redesigned trains?
under $20 in U.S. stores
Howdy Super and Ucepwn!

These are the rates for these 3-piece TrackMaster 2.0 sets at various stores in the U.S.A.:

Target: $16.99 + state tax
Wal-Mart: $12.97 + state tax
Toys'R'Us: $14.99 + state tax
Kohl's: $17.99 + state tax
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Ucwepn
Thanks

I would assume that Samson would be in the same price range once released around here then. Wow...Kohls sells trains? I thought they were a clothes store. Never to old to earn something new.
(01-12-2015, 12:12 AM)Super Wrote: Thanks

I would assume that Samson would be in the same price range once released around here then. Wow...Kohls sells trains? I thought they were a clothes store. Never to old to earn something new.

Kohl's is something of a department store; granted they don't sell a lot of toys, or a variety for the matter, the prices can actually be great with a Kohl's membership and discounts. I purchased about $85.00 worth of TrackMaster 1.0 items three days prior to Christmas in 2011 or 2012 (I can't remember; it's my Triple TrackMaster Blaster Video on YT), and only paid $35.00 after membership discount and a markdown of 40% off all Fisher-Price
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super
Good deals Hank