Favorite/Favourite Railway

5 Replies, 7094 Views

What railways in the world are your favorites, everyone? Tell them here. My favorite personally is British Railways. The trains they have there are so cool.
I'd say British railways is my favorite too, I have 13 BR locos from Triang/Hornby
im a big fan of the canadian ones. beautiful scenery, handsome locomotives from both steam and diesel eras, plus im in love with grain hoppers. lol.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(01-22-2015, 12:57 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: im a big fan of the canadian ones. beautiful scenery, handsome locomotives from both steam and diesel eras, plus im in love with grain hoppers. lol.

I am partial to some of the observation cars on Amtrak in the American west. For modern trains, I love Japan. Those trains are like stepping into the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KumaChan's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
I am truly only interested in Japanese Railways JR, so many wonderful trains, On that island country trains are honestly a major part of everyday life and travel it is almost magical.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • KumaChan
Neat topic Trainman

I really favor the old American West Steam trains that that settled the wild wild west. Next, I think next would be the old British steamers.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]