Everyone check your Powerful Gordon!!

46 Replies, 48150 Views

There are counterfeit Pokemon cards my son accidentally bought them at a Flea market, if there is a profit to be had fakes will be made.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yes I would be contacting the seller and if you get no joy from that then dispute the transaction through paypal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Ebay is very good about acting fast on not as described items and the seller lists it at not returns on this item. I would just dispute the sale on this ground and Ebay immediately notifys the seller that because the item was not as described they are responsible for the return shipping costs. So you get everything back, your original cost, plus shipping (in this case it was free) and the seller has to pay return shipping. If the seller doesn't comply with Ebay there account will be closed and they will reimburse you and you keep the train for nothing.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Well I suppose my first gathering of info would be to ask anyone with the real Gordon to please stand up...please stand up!!...lol
If you guys would post some detailed pics from all angles so I can check them against my "supposed" real one...since I bought it from the SAME seller, I suspect I either got the original that was used to make the mold OR a beat up make to look old different bodied Gordon with a phony face too...so unfortunately( but hopefully not) the wound may be deeper... :S
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
to confuse you even more my original has the protrusion on the cab roof
will try and get some detailed pics

[Image: 20140826_100603.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • thehsvdude
Ok got some pics, to my disappointment noticed some damage to the tender buffer because I dropped it the other day when filming, the roof protrusion is snapped off and I got it like that and it's not too noticeable so I left it.

[Image: b945defc-4e96-497e-9f5c-bf3e1321ab4f.jpg]

[Image: 20150206_212833.jpg]

[Image: 20150206_212748.jpg]
This is all very interesting....lets call it "GordonGate" [Image: detective-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Are there Tomy Logos or a production mark on the inside (back) of the faces?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Muddy Poppins, your new Gordon look SO IN GOOD CONDITION!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JulianTheTankEngine's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
So is the protrusion on the top of every cab??

If they're all supposed to have the protrusion on top of the cab then the "original" I just paid $350 for is a fake too...looking forward to hear from you all soon so I can begin this recovery process... Thanks guys!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 04:51 PM by MuddyPoppins.)