Pictorial of the Tomy's Powerful Gordon

30 Replies, 45310 Views

(01-10-2019, 11:32 AM)Powerful Gordon Mike Wrote: Hello everyone...  when I do NOT login, (I repeat), when I do NOT login into BPT,  I can see all the photos with the text, but when I DO login, I can NOT see the photos, just the links to the photos. Trouble shooting step number (1), does this happen to anyone else?  PGM

Yep, exactly the same for me.
Wait...Chrisjo...you can't even see the clickable images I added????
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(01-10-2019, 12:53 PM)Super Wrote: Okay, I have added clickable ImagePost Thumbnails of each Photo under the original PhotoBucket ones in hopes that this cures the problem some have in viewing the images. Let me know if this worked for you and if I made an error anywhere.
Yes, works for me (except that the thumbnails aren't clickable for me - they never are, even if I've posted the pics myself, but I know others can see them OK). However by following Mike's suggestion I can see the original photobucket pics just fine IF I'M NOT LOGGED IN TO BPT.
Are you using a phone or computer Chrisjo?
(01-10-2019, 09:17 PM)Super Wrote: Wait...Chrisjo...you can't even see the clickable images I added????
Yes I can see Mikes originals if I'm not logged in AND your thumbnails whether I'm logged in or not.
(01-10-2019, 09:20 PM)Super Wrote: Are you using a phone or computer Chrisjo?
PC, Win10, Chrome
Thats odd, I just opened this page using Chrome and I can click on the small Thumbnails and get the larger image in a PostImage window.
What's even odder is that when I'm not logged in, the PostImage thumbnails are clickable, but when I am logged in they are not. Wouldn't have discovered this were it not for Mike's analogous observation regarding the Photobucket images.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:00 PM by Super.)
I wonder if he is also using Win 10 and Chrome
(01-10-2019, 09:56 PM)chrisjo Wrote: What's even odder is that when I'm not logged in, the PostImage thumbnails are clickable, but when I am logged in they are not. Wouldn't have discovered this were it not for Mike's analogous observation regarding the Photobucket images.

Cracked it!  (https://community.mybb.com/thread-214853.html)[url=https://community.mybb.com/thread-214853.html][/url]

BPT User CP > Your Profile > Edit Options > Thread View Options > Display images in posts (checkbox was unchecked, no idea why)

Good to know I wasn't the only one.  Maybe Super could clean up this thread now by deleting all my irrelevant dross?