thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4311190 Views

Just dug out a big box of my most recent purchases to see if I needed anything from TRU... I have an addiction.... wowsers! LOL Thanks to Sun for trading me James Launcher!
[-] The following 1 user Likes YALLLOW's post:
  • sunhuntin
i rec'd the latest trains this christmas, i noticed the trains are not painted or feel as well made as the previous generations. does anyone else feel this way about the latest trains. I almost thought they were an off brand at first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miniaddict's post:
  • YALLLOW
(01-09-2017, 06:28 PM)Miniaddict Wrote: i rec'd the latest trains this christmas, i noticed the trains are not painted or feel as well made as the previous generations. does anyone else feel this way about the latest trains. I almost thought they were an off brand at first.

I agree. The pictures looked so vibrant. I had to check mine because i wasn't sure if I had them... but I did.. the painting was just terrible.
Are they already released???

[-] The following 2 users Like NDI13's post:
  • Pablo392, YALLLOW
(01-11-2017, 12:26 PM)NDI13 Wrote: Are they already released???

Here's the original tweet. It's by someone who claims to be in charge of branding for the Power Rangers, and I believe he also confirmed the Power Rangers minis back when we first heard of them. His tweet says "#productionsamples #soon" so no, I don't think they're released *yet*. I have no experience with how long it takes toys to go from production samples to in-store availability, but I'd guess 4-8 weeks for final approvals to make it all the way through the process (I assume these have been approved or he wouldn't be showing them), final manufacturing touches and shipping. Or, you know, he's been holding on to them for a few weeks and they'll show up in stores next Monday Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • NDI13, YALLLOW
impressive. i really like the red. heres hoping they are good quality and not this cheap stuff.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW
Sooo speaking of cheap quality...I have had quite a few purchases lately I have to return. One spongebob 9 pack, one DC Friends 9 pack, both spongebob 4 packs and the 4 new 3 packs. Really dissatisfied with the fact you now have to do the quality check yourself. I spend enough time and gas driving around to do the searching I shouldn't be have to do Fisher Prices jobs for them.

So somewhere around $60 in useless product. Actually seeing how much it is makes me even more mad.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 06:25 PM by Ksthomas209.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • YALLLOW
For those who haven't gotten the 30-pack with 3 exclusive insect minis, my local Wal-Marts have clearanced them at $9, while online goes for $25. The boxes are almost always beat up after having been out since the seasonal holidays, but makes no difference to my nephews and nieces as they are opened and played with.
[-] The following 2 users Like ShyGundamGuy's post:
  • Pablo392, YALLLOW
I would expect there to be seasonal/holiday minis, 4th of July, Valentines, Thanksgiving, etc.. Those would be nice. We already had Christmas minis.
(01-11-2017, 10:28 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: I would expect there to be seasonal/holiday minis, 4th of July, Valentines, Thanksgiving, etc.. Those would be nice. We already had Christmas minis.

Here's hoping that there will be some new product announced at NY toy fair. With seeing the power rangers soon to be released and all the 2017 product that has been released to date there's not much left to come out of the known product. Would suck if there wasn't much else coming out this year
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • YALLLOW