thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310656 Views

Ontario collectors!
Just saw the glow in the dark, 2017/1, pirate porter playset and the spooky Spenser playset at Walmart in London.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chromeant's post:
  • mikedaws
Yep. They've been popping up for the last couple weeks I've noticed. Just to be safe I ended up ordering them all online prior to seeing them in store. It was hard resisting buying them knowing they were being shipped to me. Tongue

As well, I found 2 of the newest 7-packs in a toys r us in Brantford (fairly close to London). The one with Construction Thomas and the one with Aquatic Thomas. Also 3 of the recent 9 pack DC have been in most of my local toys r us, as well. Not the newest, but the ones with bizzaro Thomas, steel Hiro and deadshot diesel 10.

Today I was able to find a DC carrying case and got it for $10. Needed that green lantern gator. Really happy to not have to pay the $20 online price.
(02-15-2017, 07:54 PM)Reivax Wrote: Yep. They've been popping up for the last couple weeks I've noticed. Just to be safe I ended up ordering them all online prior to seeing them in store. It was hard resisting buying them knowing they were being shipped to me. Tongue

As well, I found 2 of the newest 7-packs in a toys r us in Brantford (fairly close to London). The one with Construction Thomas and the one with Aquatic Thomas. Also 3 of the recent 9 pack DC have been in most of my local toys r us, as well. Not the newest, but the ones with bizzaro Thomas, steel Hiro and deadshot diesel 10.

Today I was able to find a DC carrying case and got it for $10. Needed that green lantern gator. Really happy to not have to pay the $20 online price.

I don't know how much the shipping would be to USA but if anyone spots the DC pack with dead shot diesel 10, please pick up an extra for me. That 9 pack the other 4 packs are the only ones I am missing at the moment, apart from 4 pack Rangers that I haven't seen anywhere so far.
not certain of pricing of shipping honestly, but if it's one you need, it's usually worth the cost. I'm in a pain zone where I need the spongebob 9-pack and they are nowhere in any stores online or not, but I see it on amazon.com for a really nice price. Will probably end up getting it from there eventually.

I've definitely seen a few deadshot ones around and bought a couple so far. If I happen to see one next time I'm out I can grab one. I'm not sure when that will be, though. I'm guessing at this point you don't expect them to be restocked in your local stores, eh? Kind of like I know I won't be seeing any spongebob 9-packs restocked anymore.
(02-15-2017, 08:25 PM)Reivax Wrote: not certain of pricing of shipping honestly, but if it's one you need, it's usually worth the cost. I'm in a pain zone where I need the spongebob 9-pack and they are nowhere in any stores online or not, but I see it on amazon.com for a really nice price. Will probably end up getting it from there eventually.

I've definitely seen a few deadshot ones around and bought a couple so far. If I happen to see one next time I'm out I can grab one. I'm not sure when that will be, though. I'm guessing at this point you don't expect them to be restocked in your local stores, eh? Kind of like I know I won't be seeing any spongebob 9-packs restocked anymore.

How much is spongebob going to cost you?
I can pick up and mail it you and you can send me the one with dead shot.

No, they've never been sold in stores, the 9 pack with deadshot. I think it will eventually make it to stores but I am not so sure since some packs did not make it here at all, and some packs took forever. I bought the spongebob packs from Ebay but 3 months later they were pretty common in most stores.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • YALLLOW
I remember months ago seeing the the spongebob 9-pack and I still see the 4 pack at times, but that's it. I don't believe I have any hope finding it locally at this point. Ended up finding a deadshot set for Pablo tonight.

I got the 2 pop-up sets today in the mail. They're pretty basic but, man, my kids loved them. Played with them for hours. I was really surprised by that. The oldest loved folding it up and opening it again and again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • YALLLOW
(02-16-2017, 03:25 AM)Reivax Wrote: I remember months ago seeing the the spongebob 9-pack and I still see the 4 pack at times, but that's it. I don't believe I have any hope finding it locally at this point. Ended up finding a deadshot set for Pablo tonight.

I got the 2 pop-up sets today in the mail. They're pretty basic but, man, my kids loved them. Played with them for hours. I was really surprised by that. The oldest loved folding it up and opening it again and again.

I have all my playsets (except the batcave) still in box, of course with engines removed carefully Blush and they are in a large box in the office. I don't know what to do with them, but if the pop up is fun, I might bring one home and let my son play with it. Otherwise they will be sold or donated or traded.

Batcave is not in the box because that was the only one I opened and took home, my son loved it, but when engines started getting caught in the "elevator" spiral lift, he got bored.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017, 04:58 AM by Pablo392.)
one local shop appears to have restocked the blind bags... 2016/3 and 4. they must have about 12 boxes of them either on the shelf or hanging on strips between the shelving bays. got my hopes up a bit until i checked the numbers.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW
(02-16-2017, 04:57 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: I have all my playsets (except the batcave) still in box, of course with engines removed carefully Blush and they are in a large box in the office. I don't know what to do with them, but if the pop up is fun, I might bring one home and let my son play with it. Otherwise they will be sold or donated or traded.

Batcave is not in the box because that was the only one I opened and took home, my son loved it, but when engines started getting caught in the "elevator" spiral lift, he got bored.

I would say it's just the transformer-like ability to open and close the pop-up set that my oldest really digs. which I can see. They are pretty basic and don't do much, I was a bit surprised how much they played given how little you can really do with them.

The motorized raceway is the truly nice toy. It's a bit loud, but that's the worst I could say about it. I had 4 kids on the weekend crowding around it on the weekend cramming engines into it.

We had the same problem with the elevator snagging certain trains and I found that toy to be very obnoxious. I gave the non-batman one away to my nephew.
Update:
2017/2 Blind Bags and the Deadshot10 DC 9-Pack are available at Walmart USA.

Reivax, I'll PM you shortly.

Drewbenn,
There are more numbers on the blind bags, I didn't open them yet, will do and report back.
[Image: f98b0f4a4cb9bdc3124f4409b38dbe03.jpg]

[Image: 6ca23639ed7a0b090e8b3696976bedc9.png]

[Image: 452f89bf721291a7ec3529f8735d912d.jpg]

NDI13, I picked up your totsies also, see my PM if you still need them.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017, 06:38 PM by Pablo392.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • mikedaws, NDI13, Reivax, YALLLOW