thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4335194 Views

Found the power rangers 9 pack only one there. Thank goodness...I'm er I mean the Easter Bunny is going to fill eggs with engines again this year!!!

Also that D.C. Super friends 9 pack from Reivaxs post at the top of the page...
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2017, 07:06 AM by Ksthomas209.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • YALLLOW
(03-25-2017, 03:19 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Someone spotted this in Japan. Snake Henry with tongue out:

[Image: C7ueB0kU8AAxCC0.jpg]

I confirmed the ones in AUS also has the tongue out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yeahright's post:
  • Pablo392
(03-22-2017, 11:08 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Does anyone know when fisher price will be releasing the MINIS checklist poster for 2017? Anyone remember when the 2016 came out?

The 2016 poster was released around April. I don't have a poster, but just like last year, the entire blind bag range has been advertised in Japan.

[Image: BZLYoxC.jpg]

You can see that the MINIS are listed in series order with Series 1-2 on the first three rows, then naturally Series 3 then 4 follow that. However the theme order is not as clear as the first two so I'm having trouble working out where Series 3 ends and 4 begins. You can also see that Cargo Car Snake, Cargo Car Fossil Wagon, and Shark Cargo Car (along with another I predict for 7-Pack 4) are not listed so that confirms my suspicions that the Cargo Cars were exclusives to the 7-Packs.
Is there two varieties of snake Henry then? Or do they all just have the tongue out?

Just a small anecdote. I ordered the sdcc 2015 set off amazon.com. I'm Canadian, so I've never ordered from the USA site before, for obvious reasons. It I needed the set. I put literally every possible set in my cart to see if anyone would ship to Canada and only one of about 10 allowed me to buy it. Well, after about 4 weeks passing with no shipping confirmation I had to assume there was zero chance they were shipping it to me. Then the other day, after nearly 6 weeks, it was confirmed it finally shipped. Awesome. I don't mind waiting.
For any of you guys in the UK you may want to pop into your local Sainsbury's, they are selling the 2017 mini's at £1.49 each on promo at the moment Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(03-30-2017, 02:18 PM)Reivax Wrote: Is there two varieties of snake Henry then? Or do they all just have the tongue out?

It's hard to tell since we haven't seen the actual 3-Pack in stores yet, maybe the promo image is based off the prototype.

[Image: 6774a1fd3c46aadb35586f993507eb70.png]

Still no sight of the new 2 3-Packs anywhere. Will keep checking and report if I spot them.

(03-13-2017, 10:40 PM)mikedaws Wrote: That's cool if you have one that wasn't one included in the SDCC set. But it's pretty interesting the different ones out there. Bet you'll be looking at the bottoms of your trains now Wink

Has anyone notice any other variances in the names or physical features?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 06:42 PM by Pablo392.)
Attention Canadian Minis collectors. Walmart.ca has the new DC 4 pack and the power rangers 4 pack listed for $5 each. Great price! Happy shopping.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • sunhuntin
Most 4 packs for whatever reason have been $5 for a little while at Walmart. Looks like those packs are already sold out on the website. I did find that dc 4-pack a couple times recently, but I only ever really saw the power rangers 4 packs that a couple times when they first were seen on shelves.

I finally got my sdcc 2015 set today in the mail. That took nearly 2 months. It's nice but the 2016 set is much cooler in person. But that cyborg spencer is pretty darn cool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • Minilover61
so, i finally managed to obtain the wave 1 blind bags yesterday. they havent appeared in my town yet, and yesterday i was finally able to get across to the next town.

i am saddened by the cheapness of them, and finally see what you guys have been saying for the last few months. i also have my first paint disappointment. animal hiro has been printed crooked on both sides, so i will aim to get another one with better paint. one side isnt too bad, but the other is way off.

in saying that, i am pleased to have them in the collection, and i will continue with the line, though not as desperately as before.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW
(04-08-2017, 08:16 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: so, i finally managed to obtain the wave 1 blind bags yesterday. they havent appeared in my town yet, and yesterday i was finally able to get across to the next town.

i am saddened by the cheapness of them, and finally see what you guys have been saying for the last few months. i also have my first paint disappointment. animal hiro has been printed crooked on both sides, so i will aim to get another one with better paint. one side isnt too bad, but the other is way off.

in saying that, i am pleased to have them in the collection, and i will continue with the line, though not as desperately as before.

All - the minis are at Target for buy 2 get 1 free. They are also at Walmart for $1. 2017/2 waves are out at Walmart.
[-] The following 1 user Likes trayken's post:
  • sunhuntin