thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4335637 Views

(07-07-2017, 01:49 PM)mikedaws Wrote: So you may want to test your luck in this one...fisher-price.mattel.com has the Steeelworks stunt set listed for $3.99. This could be a limited time error, so if you want to try to get I would try soon. They also have the new James Launcher with the 3 Steelworks minis on for $10. Good Luck!!!

Looks like the TMNT 9 pack has doubled in price overnight...

It went up on price but check the seller. The higher price isn't amazon.
(07-07-2017, 05:37 PM)Yeahright Wrote: It went up on price but check the seller. The higher price isn't amazon.

Yeah I saw that Smile I managed to grab a set last night right after you posted the link. Thanks again!
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392, YALLLOW
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle MINIS are back on Amazon for $14.99. Happy Shopping!
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • YALLLOW, Yeahright
Mike, Thanks so much, grabbed one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • YALLLOW
There are photos up for the new boost n' blast playset

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Boos...VM5PCKV31H
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn
Just a hypothetical question - - If someone approached you to take over your collection so that they could start collecting (and you were all caught up with all the latest releases from the very first blind bag) what would you ask for the collection?! Just curious to see what you think your collections are worth to you.
So with the TMNT 9-Pack now released...does anyone know if they're will be a 4-Pack released? The previous picture of the 4 pack has the same 4 trains from the 9-pack. It's listed on the wikia page as product code DWG69. Any thoughts?
(07-15-2017, 04:33 AM)mikedaws Wrote: So with the TMNT 9-Pack now released...does anyone know if they're will be a 4-Pack released? The previous picture of the 4 pack has the same 4 trains from the 9-pack. It's listed on the wikia page as product code DWG69. Any thoughts?

That's what I thought, but it looks like 4 pack either got scrapped or they will just sell the 4 of the engines as 4 pack later on.

By the way I was able to grab new 3 Pack with Steel James at WM today.
That completes my collection with the soon arriving TMNT and recently arrived Slime 20 pack and soon to arrive 7 pack, except the $100 playset.. :/
[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • mikedaws, YALLLOW
(07-16-2017, 04:54 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: That's what I thought, but it looks like 4 pack either got scrapped or they will just sell the 4 of the engines as 4 pack later on.

By the way I was able to grab new 3 Pack with Steel James at WM today.
That completes my collection with the soon arriving TMNT and recently arrived Slime 20 pack and soon to arrive 7 pack, except the $100 playset.. :/

I didn't realize Steel James came in a 3 pack. I knew he was in the 7 pack. Who's he packed with? Do you have a picture of the 3 pack?
(07-16-2017, 07:04 PM)mikedaws Wrote: I didn't realize Steel James came in a 3 pack. I knew he was in the 7 pack. Who's he packed with? Do you have a picture of the 3 pack?

I might be wrong, now that you pointed this out. It's totally possible it's a mistake.
It had Space Spencer. Classic Percy. Steel xxxxx. Now you got me thinking because I don't see 3 pack with space Spencer on ixbyix.

I will report back when I return.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • mikedaws