thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310543 Views

(11-20-2017, 02:12 AM)Orangepill Wrote: I know but for me it’s worth trying! I will let you know what happens?Mattel will probably cancel my order.?‍♀️

So Mrs.Pill did you wind up ordering? What showed up if you did?
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Orangepill
Hello!

Yes, I ordered two, but they shipped two batman hotwheels carsSmile I had to try!
North East collectors, Target started carrying 2018/1.
Good luck.
picked up the steelworks stunt set locally during the week. new stock in for christmas, sadly no new blind bags. going by pablo's post above, im now 3 waves of bags behind. lol
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
So I managed to order some of the knockoff minis. They were differnt from the original picture but still cool. They are actually made of die cast metal. The bottoms and faces are plastic. Just something fun for the collection.
[Image: 7_BC60_D2_D-1_D84-44_C2-_AE72-3_AD31599723_E.jpg]

Has anyone else ordered these ones or other ones?
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017, 01:31 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • sunhuntin
Anyone see. These? Key chain minis that come with a piece of track. At target in us.
[Image: image.jpg]
drogio,
Yes, these were mentioned before. Most collectors will probably get one pack just for the keychain since they don't come with exclusive minis.
Hello, I'm wondering if the slime 30-pack is something that's relatively common I the US. I'm starting to think that will never end up coming out up here in Canada. At this rate the only trains I'm missing are those, super station james and the 2018 series (which obviously aren't out here since we are only just seeing some 2017 trains being a little bit more common).
Reivax,
I used to see them a lot at Walmart, not so much at TRUS or Target, but recently Walmart has been reducing the number of large packs they are selling. Now only place I see them is Amazon, it's not too bad at $31 (currently).

WM has it for $21
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-...k/52400124
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 03:23 PM by Pablo392.)
Thanks for the info. That’s definitely a reasonable price. Comparative to that damn super station James. Gonna kill me when i eventually have to pay for that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • drewbenn