thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310236 Views

I finally found the 2016 blind bags in our area but incomplete! Had to go to 2 targets.. I dont see anything new at our walmarts arounds here (Bergen County, NJ) and we have 4 in the area. I too am missing flash #83 ?
(02-08-2016, 01:42 PM)alchoi Wrote: Ontario collectors:

Just picked up the DC 9 packs and the other DC 4 packs and all 3 mini launchers at Walmart today. But I'm still missing #82 James as flash, checked toysrus they have #80,81 and #83 . Anyone knows where I can pick up #82?

My local Walmart never hour blind bags for wave 4 at all. Still haven't been able to find 82!
Actually toysrus now has wave 4 (complete set) and I found #82!
[-] The following 1 user Likes alchoi's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
(02-09-2016, 12:53 AM)alchoi Wrote: Actually toysrus now has wave 4 (complete set) and I found #82!

That's great! Where are you located?
(02-09-2016, 04:11 AM)Olivers Dad Wrote: That's great! Where are you located?

Richmond hill. I found it at Vaughan mills. The complete set of wave 4
[-] The following 1 user Likes alchoi's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
Found the new 7 packs and all 3 launchers at toys r us in Seacaucus, NJ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeucesMommy's post:
  • sunhuntin
(02-09-2016, 12:53 AM)alchoi Wrote: Actually toysrus now has wave 4 (complete set) and I found #82!

what state? none of my walmarts in Houston have updated the blind bag stock since christmas.....

I just checked the local toysrus and they had to 7 packs that i haven't seen before but no blind packs.
what state? none of my walmarts in Houston have updated the blind bag stock since christmas.....

I just checked the local toysrus and they had to 7 packs that i haven't seen before but no blind packs.
[/quote]

Have you tried target for the blind bags? I have seen them at multiple stores (CA). Toys r us had the two new 7 packs and all three launchers. I got the launchers (6.99 each oh yeah!) but I'm waiting for new blind bags. There are only two trains in each 7 pack that my boys don't have and I don't want anymore doubles if I can help it.
Got all 3 launchers at Toys R Us in San Antonio, Texas. They were out of blind bags. I will check again this weekend.
New York Toy Fair is afoot.

[Image: latest?cb=20160211205900]
Here is the Motorized Stunt Set from the press release. Similar to Twist-n-Turn except it has three routes with one of them involving Cranky, and it has a motorized lift. It comes with two flaming versions of Thomas and James.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/fishe...-dccomics/

Quite a few places are reporting it but this has the best images. Loads of new DC Super Friends engines, and there will be a Spongebob Squarepants mashup theme with ten engines. Released in 4 and 9 packs, and selected blind bags.

There's also going to be a Batcave playset with two engines as Batman and Clayface.

Plus new online content relating to the mashups like last year, and the total 2016 blind bag series will contain over 85 engines.

I can't tell you how I'm feeling. It's all over the place.
[-] The following 4 users Like jdogman's post:
  • Minilover61, Oliver's Dad, Shawnpjf, sunhuntin