thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4336426 Views

(08-04-2016, 04:00 AM)Shawn Wrote: I hit the jackpot at Toys R Us (Mayfair Mall, Victoria BC, CAN). I picked up all the 2016/3 (not repeats), plus the second two DC 9 packs.

At TRU Polo Park (Winnipeg), today I was able to get 24 of 25 in the series, all with matching manufacture header dates (J21). #61 Raven Belle, I couldn't find her at all. Maybe try another TRU later this week.

I was also able to score the same two 9-packs of DC and one of the 4-pack DC.

(08-05-2016, 10:44 PM)alchoi Wrote: Ontario collectors:

Does anyone see wave 2 2016?

A few Dollarama stores in Winnipeg have had them for last 3-4 months.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 08:12 PM by BrownBullhead.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrownBullhead's post:
  • YALLLOW
I was going to quit collecting since I could not find any of 2016/2 but... then I found a complete unopened box of 2016/3 and took it as a sign. Came home and placed my Fisher Price order of all the sets I did not have. So I am back in. If anyone can help me get the 2016/2 new ones I would welcome the help.
[-] The following 2 users Like ilovehotshot's post:
  • drewbenn, YALLLOW
walmart has the whole set of wave 2
[-] The following 1 user Likes alchoi's post:
  • YALLLOW
The Walmarts that I have checked still have wave 1. And the box of wave 3 that I found. I will keep looking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ilovehotshot's post:
  • YALLLOW
For all the Ontario folks around, I've found a couple boxes of 2016/3 in Simcoe at Real Canadian Super Store.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • YALLLOW
Found wave 3! All except Belle Raven, Rosie Supergirl and of course the one K has been asking for the most Busy Bee James. Maybe I'll get lucky and come across one. Anyone get an extra please let me know!! Willing to trade an extra fruit chews Henry Smile thanks everyone!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • YALLLOW
Hello everyone !!
I've been meaning to post here to extend my help to anyone who has a "wish/need" list...
I don't collect these, and from judging from the masses of these on our local Kmarts, Target, and Walmart shelves, that no one else around here does either!!
There really is a mass of them that if anyone wants to post what they need I would happy to have the fun to look for them to help check them off your lists?!?
I am not looking to make ANY money at all...only cost+ shipping costs would be on you.Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Ksthomas209, Minilover61, Super, YALLLOW
(08-26-2016, 08:31 PM)Ksthomas209 Wrote: Found wave 3! All except Belle Raven, Rosie Supergirl and of course the one K has been asking for the most Busy Bee James. Maybe I'll get lucky and come across one. Anyone get an extra please let me know!! Willing to trade an extra fruit chews Henry Smile thanks everyone!!

i have a spare belle and rosie if you would be wanting to trade for the henry? only thing is post would be to and from new zealand. they are loose from a 9pk i think.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW
Found these on Amazon this afternoon! Lucky find?

[img][Image: image_14.jpeg][/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YALLLOW's post:
  • sunhuntin
thanks, muddy!!

yalllow, good buy. that troublesome truck is in wave 4, so thats one you dont have to worry about at least.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW