thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309878 Views

Hey, I know I have the first 5 3 packs. 6 and 7 I haven’t found. I think it’s just cheaper to buy the blind bags if you don’t have to get them via 3 packs. If you see them in blind bags, that would be preferred. Thanks for looking. Smile
Hey Sun,

I got this lovely trio this morning from an eBay auction, it includes that Henry you were asking about Smile

[Image: IMG-20190520-204749.jpg]
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Finno, Pablo392, sunhuntin
(05-15-2019, 11:13 PM)Reivax Wrote: That actually is pretty interesting.

So how’s everyone’s 2019 series adventures gone so far? I feel like absolutely nothing has happened in Canada for a few months now and am curious if people in other parts of the world are seeing any blind bags past 2019/1. That’s still all I see. I see on Canadian amazon the stylin set is available, so I can get that. Other than that it’s all about the same.

I just got my order of the 2018 advent calendar from us amazon, so I’m still the 3 beach minis shy from having everything prior to 2019.

Minus some variants. Which leads me to ask, does anyone have any extra clear blob Percy’s available that I could buy one off of? I’m still missing that. Variants aren’t a huge priority for me, but that one i would like to have.

I just found 2019/2 in Walmart in Vancouver Canada.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
[Image: 5-BCD3-EA1-25-ED-4-CF2-8-E2-E-758070-D85-D7-E.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Nigels, Pablo392
Reivax, please check your PM.

Mike, thank you so much for the picture. Is it me or are we already up to date with almost all of 2019/3 from all the recent packs, with exception of Red Rosie. I guess FP got ahead of themselves with the 3 & 7 packs. Smile

Also, I spotted something new, 2019/2 (only the most recent ones) gets a "Series 2" label. If they begin doing this it will be much easier to spot the new releases from distance. Not that we would skip checking the boxes even if they didn't have this label, but it was interesting seeing this:

[Image: image.png]
Thanks for the heads up, mike. I’ve pmed you Pablo. Thanks. Smile
lots of updates on the wiki, which is both good and worrying to see!! some great looking minis coming out, and the twist and turn stunt set will be re-released again, this time as glow in the dark.

has this set been discussed yet?

https://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Friends-Fi...4-fkmrnull
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Hey Sun, I got that set off Amazon UK this week as it happens, I've been looking at it for about a month and trying to find it somewhere cheaper (it's around £25 on Amazon UK), but then I got a £5 code so bought it anyway Smile

Very nice looking mini's, although I've not had them out the box yet. Makes a nice addition to the 'Steamin' set which I got a few weeks back from Smyths Toys Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Sun, I’m pretty sure the glow in the dark twist n turn has been out for a while. Luckily it didn’t have a new mini forcing an unnecessary purchase.
i really need to come for a holiday! LOL. england is on my "must visit list"

thanks again for these beauties! i really appreciate your help finding these things. the track is awesome, btw. really solid

[Image: P1100866.jpg]

[Image: P1100874.jpg]
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • mikedaws, Nigels, Super