thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310773 Views

Are there exclusives in that holiday set? Kinda looks like it. Just wondering if I need to purchase it
(08-09-2019, 05:43 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: he smells sort of like caramel or coffee. not like true popcorn, which his decal is, but like a caramel popcorn

Mmmm...caramel/coffee smells good enough to eat.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Does anyone in this community live in Pittsburg, PA? Kennywood Park is having a pick your own Thomas minis collection at Thomas Town there. I don’t have more information about it. But maybe that Metallic Thomas seen at the Day out with Thomas events will be there....

[Image: 85-A96-C99-CE8-B-47-B1-A7-BE-B4-CB403-E80-EA.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 04:49 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Super
Thats pretty cool.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Man, seeing those tubes filled with minis, makes me think it must be costing FP pennies to make these trains after they removed the weights.
(08-09-2019, 01:04 PM)Reivax Wrote: Are there exclusives in that holiday set? Kinda looks like it. Just wondering if I need to purchase it

I think at least three, Different holiday Yong Bao, Gordon and Nia. 
Some of you guys (hint: Mike) have better eyes than me at catching these things, take a look at these upclose to see if you spot anything different.

[Image: image.png]

Art work in some of these are so good that I think we sometimes need to pick them up and appreciate the details on these little engines.
I think the rest of them were same as before but these caught my eyes. Design on Diesel is my favorite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
I am going to take on a big challenge (may have to take a day off work, LOL) and try to sort my duplicates.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what's the best way to organize them? Maybe just use ziplock bags and mark them with sharpie?
Is there a 30-Pack planned for 2019, does anyone know? Each had 3 exclusives per year, Insect, Slime and Beach.
How did your organising go, pablo?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
I organized all my mom’s trains (she collects but doesn’t pay attention enough to know what’s what). I just put each wave in a ziplock bag and marked with a sharpie “2018 wave 2” (for example).

Is there a reason you want to sort your duplicates? You maybe just want to know how many you have for a second set? I personally leave about 100 duplicates out for the kids to play with (that’s more than enough to make a disaster or the living room floor) and the rest of the duplicates (mostly the older ones) are just in 2 ziplock bags ready for me to give away as I don’t know what to do with them really. There’s probably 100 more in the bags and I’ve given away or traded I’m sure 100 more over the last few years.

The main collection has lost some of its organization as there’s just so many now. Getting pretty damn insane.

Also want to thank drewbenn for the awesome update on the site. It’s so damn helpful all up to date with pics.

One more thing, is Rebecca only available in the steamies set? Would really suck to have to get that for one dang train.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • Finno