thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4311047 Views

She is in the advent also . Xmas version and Classic version
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019, 07:03 AM by Super.)
I sorted some of those just one each and added them to my son's collection that he keeps at home in Thomas mini storage boxes, and they also play with those when younger kids visit. He would now claim Thomas is for babies but he would randomly pull them out and just line them up, I think he is getting to an age that he can appreciate the quality of some of these engines, but I don't think he'll look back to these until he is much older, when I finally pass the torch to him and ask him to continue the collection (if they are still being sold).

Rest of the duplicates are still in a bag, I separated one of each classic ones, and for rest I thought about giving some of these on Halloween instead of candy.

2019/4 started appearing in east coast. We completely skipped 2019/3 this year.
Found these at Target, I don't think I saw these on Drew's list:

[Image: image.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws
[Image: 1750-C686-B389-4-AE7-840-D-363-BEF7-ABB7-A.jpg]

[Image: 24-CF71-BC-EF17-41-F5-87-D6-02-CAFC6-EC1-CA.jpg]

[Image: B6-BFB560-5-BCD-4-C6-D-B8-AD-F9-CE307-F2077.jpg]

[Image: EE415-E44-B221-43-A2-9-D77-393-DA807-AFC3.jpg]

[Image: F0-CA45-FA-3229-46-BC-BB7-C-6-CFFE82-A5-DB3.jpg]

Here are a few pictures of the upcoming 2020 series. Looks like we’ll be seeing Tiki, Ice Cream and 75th anniversary.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
nice finds, mike! that tiki thomas is downright terrifying! i love the idea of the anniversary ones. given the minis were introuduced for the 70th, i wonder [hope!!] if next year will be the last year?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[Image: 021-F40-F8-1837-4069-A537-62-B59-CE6-D340.jpg]

In case anyone lives near these places. If you do go and don’t mind looking for the Day out with Thomas metallic mini, I’m sure there any many people on this forum that would love to get him! I know I would Smile
My wife works next to the Strasburg railroad and I have several friends employed there. I'll see if I can stop over during the Thomas Days, although the crowds are usually crazy. I don't collect minis but I'm guessing it will be obvious when I see the one you are talking about? How many people want one?
[-] The following 3 users Like Engineer Bob's post:
  • mikedaws, Pablo392, Super
Very nice of you Bob
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(09-01-2019, 09:17 PM)Engineer Bob Wrote: [Image: 8-DC4-F4-B6-BB5-F-42-FD-A89-C-B99240136-CB5.jpg]

My wife works next to the Strasburg railroad and I have several friends employed there. I'll see if I can stop over during the Thomas Days, although the crowds are usually crazy. I don't collect minis but I'm guessing it will be obvious when I see the one you are talking about? How many people want one?

Hi Bob! 

That’s so nice of you! I’ve attached a photo of what he looks like. Would love to get one for myself and another member on this forum
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392, Super
That would be amazing bob! If you are able i would love one too, please.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/