thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310821 Views

Did translucent power rangers get a wide release? Has anyone ever seen them in stores or online?
Nigels was able to get the 4 pack for me. I believe he ordered it online. So only 3 translucent minis and 1 solid colour re-issue in the pack
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 03:05 AM by Super.)
I can still get the translucent Power Rangers here as I write this, in fact I got a pack I need to get to the post office for one of our members already.  I've been intending to send it for a couple of weeks now, but I'm so busy with work I find it almost impossible to get to the psot office during their working hours!  But I'll have to soon with the chrismas mail rush imminent!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
The car in the new fizz packs are slightly different color.
Here is unedited picture to show the color difference.
[Image: image.png]

What would you call these? Yellow is definitely more like highlighter yellow and now we have a pale blue one.
To me, the colors look like this:
Top row: lime and light blue.
Bottom row: light yellow, dark blue, orange and coral.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Hi Sun,
Bottom 4 already had the honor of being named by drew. Smile We just need to name the top 2 (from new Nia Fizz and Thomas-3 Fizz packs).

Any news on 2020/1 so far?
Sweet. No news on the next wave beyond the photos that get posted to twitter.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Heads up, Super Cruiser is $21.92 at Amazon today. Of course it dropped few days after I ordered mine. Smile
Yes, I noticed Amazon.com have a big selection of Hot Wheels id cars at about 30% off today as well, typical as I already have all of those, mind you the shipping would kill me so wouldn't really be a saving for me anyway lol!  Mind you bloody annoying that Amazon UK aren't running the same deal, but having said that a lot of their range of them have gone out of stock in recent days anyway, so I guess they have no need to reduce the price Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 10:05 AM by Super.)
It’s been slow on the minis front. Probably for the best for anyone that isn’t caught up yet. Meanwhile, I received the 3 translucent power rangers from Nigels yesterday. Nice to cross another off the list. Only need a few more.
[Image: 588-B7-DFB-1-EC0-44-E0-B2-F2-622-CC71-D1886.jpg]