thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309905 Views

Also @Rekp

Your tone in your replies is consistently critical. This is not a competition here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Reivax
no sign of the blind bags near me either, despite the first finder in the world of 2020/1 only being 5 hours east. I haven't yet seen a reliable "find" of the blind bags anywhere, only the trucks.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • mikedaws
(02-15-2020, 11:00 PM)mikedaws Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 10:55 PM)rekp Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 07:43 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Doesn’t seem to be much going on with Minis these days. Seems pretty quiet out there...

41 NEW BLIND BAGS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

Haven’t seen any of the blind bags in Canada or US. Only seen the Trackmaster cars. That’s only 24...also a waste of money and packaging. No 3 packs or 7 packs.

As Mattel have totally changed their marketing on the minis i highly doubt you will see any multipacks .

(02-15-2020, 11:04 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Also @Rekp

Your tone in your replies is consistently critical. This is not a competition here.

I think you are confusing criticism with knowledge . I don't do wish lists and fantasy i deal in cold hard truths .
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 10:51 AM by Super.)
If this is the way people on this message board now communicate I can see why so many people have left. I have no interest in arguing with someone that’s just going to be rude and obnoxious. @Rekp you’ve only been a part of this community for a short time, of this is how you’re going to be, please leave this forum.

@Super do you want to weigh in in this?
rekp, please mind your tone. there was no need for the uppercase in your post.
mike is right, with the current poor distribution, the minis are quiet, despite the new wave being so large.

mike is a long time member who has contributed so much both to this thread and the minis hobby, including the ixbyix checklist, and deserves your respect.
(02-17-2020, 04:46 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: rekp, please mind your tone. there was no need for the uppercase in your post.
mike is right, with the current poor distribution, the minis are quiet, despite the new wave being so large.

mike is a long time member who has contributed so much both to this thread and the minis hobby, including the ixbyix checklist, and deserves your respect.

Caps Lock was a genuine error on my part . I am usually the first to chastise people for shouting .
Looks like there will be a 2020 Minis Advent calendar again this year. Announcement from New York Toy Fair. No idea of contents as of yet.
  • sunhuntin
hopefully with new exclusive Christmas designs.
thanks, mike.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • mikedaws
Yeah I’m hoping the same. Always nice to have new designs! Hopefully the other 18 minis in the calendar will be 2020 minis as well. Would be helpful and less expensive then picking up blind bags and the ones with the Trackmaster cargo cars! Fingers crossed.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 10:20 AM by Super.)
2020/1 minis blind bags have arrived in Canada. The box contains 48 different minis. The only repeats from previous years are the 5 Rainbow minis, Classic Bertie and Classic Harold. All the numbers on Pablo’s google document are correct. Thanks to everyone that contributed to that spreadsheet. So you don’t need to pick up the Trackmaster package ones if you don’t want to. They’re all in the blindbags. Will be interesting to see what happens for wave 2. There are some gaps in the numbering sequence from wave 1. Happy hunting. Also still no sign of 3 packs or 7 packs. So it is looking like we won’t be getting any of those. The checklist poster in the FP website doesn’t have anything else listed on it either.

Happy Hunting. I’m happy to provide photos of anything if there’s a need.
  • Pablo392