thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310749 Views

(12-09-2020, 03:15 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: drew!! great to see you again! i know a lot of collectors would be thrilled with a 2020 update, as it seems the minis checklist app isnt being updated anymore either.
the link to pablo's list is in the very first post of this thread. i have added the advent minis at the bottom. anyone can edit this sheet and the changes are saved automatically. what we have is fairly comprehensive, just lacking photos. i can send you clear photos of 2020/1 and the advent exclusives, but cant help with series 22. mike might be able to though?

Thanks for adding the advent minis, that helped a lot. I just need to clean up a couple names and will be ready to push the changes. I would definitely like to take you up on your offer for the photos!
(12-09-2020, 09:44 PM)drewbenn Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 03:15 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: drew!! great to see you again! i know a lot of collectors would be thrilled with a 2020 update, as it seems the minis checklist app isnt being updated anymore either.
the link to pablo's list is in the very first post of this thread. i have added the advent minis at the bottom. anyone can edit this sheet and the changes are saved automatically. what we have is fairly comprehensive, just lacking photos. i can send you clear photos of 2020/1 and the advent exclusives, but cant help with series 22. mike might be able to though?

Thanks for adding the advent minis, that helped a lot. I just need to clean up a couple names and will be ready to push the changes. I would definitely like to take you up on your offer for the photos!

Thanks Drew! So amazing that you’re taking the time to do all of this. I will work on getting you photos for series 22 (2020 wave 2)
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • sunhuntin
[Image: 22-1.jpg]

[Image: 22-2.jpg]

[Image: 22-3.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • sunhuntin
Thanks rekp. Appreciate the assist.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 09:20 AM by Super.)
  • sunhuntin
sellers on ebay for the ghost minis are listing them as glow in the dark. i hope they are!!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
I’ll check mine out and will let you know. That would be cool! Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 09:19 AM by Super.)
Wow. I’d be so super grateful if Drew’s site were to be updated. It’s been essential for me for years. Couldn’t collect without it. There’s been helpful ways to keep track of the 2020, but I’ve always appreciated the simplicity I’d the checklist and having them all on one page.

As sort of an aside to the 2020 stuff, I’ve been going off the assumption that only these two sets (that were prior to the 2020 waves) are the ones that are missing from the checklist. This Thomas having a light blue truck and a slight variant on the Thomas.

Oh and I just went digging around my 2020 first wave and realized I’m still missing one train. I thought long ago that I was done. I can’t even figure out which is missing. Boo.
[Image: 08-E363-D2-ADD9-472-B-91-B4-D95-F2913-A406.jpg]

[Image: F4-F19121-530-B-4386-9-B38-ABBDD17626-F1.jpg]
(12-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Reivax Wrote: Wow. I’d be so super grateful if Drew’s site were to be updated. It’s been essential for me for years. Couldn’t collect without it. There’s been helpful ways to keep track of the 2020, but I’ve always appreciated the simplicity I’d the checklist and having them all on one page.

The 2020 waves are up already Wink Just no pictures yet. I'm really glad to hear it's so helpful!

(12-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Reivax Wrote: As sort of an aside to the 2020 stuff, I’ve been going off the assumption that only these two sets (that were prior to the 2020 waves) are the ones that are missing from the checklist. This Thomas having a light blue truck and a slight variant on the Thomas.

I will figure out where to add those, thank you.

Where do you find the codes on the 2020 engines? I saw a partial box of 2020/1 and a full box of 2020/2 at Target this morning but each mini was in a box taped inside a boxcar, and I couldn't see codes anywhere.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-10-2020, 06:57 PM)drewbenn Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Reivax Wrote: Wow. I’d be so super grateful if Drew’s site were to be updated. It’s been essential for me for years. Couldn’t collect without it. There’s been helpful ways to keep track of the 2020, but I’ve always appreciated the simplicity I’d the checklist and having them all on one page.

The 2020 waves are up already Wink Just no pictures yet. I'm really glad to hear it's so helpful!

(12-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Reivax Wrote: As sort of an aside to the 2020 stuff, I’ve been going off the assumption that only these two sets (that were prior to the 2020 waves) are the ones that are missing from the checklist. This Thomas having a light blue truck and a slight variant on the Thomas.

I will figure out where to add those, thank you.

Where do you find the codes on the 2020 engines? I saw a partial box of 2020/1 and a full box of 2020/2 at Target this morning but each mini was in a box taped inside a boxcar, and I couldn't see codes anywhere.

Some of the 2020 minis came in boxcars like the picture you posted. All of them came in regular blind bags like always with the numbers on the back. The boxcars don’t have codes from what I’ve heard. There’s nothing exclusive about them. Of anything I believe the boxcars come in six different colours.
  • drewbenn
Someone on Twitter with a friend in a Chinese factory received this picture, which has a Flying Scotsman and a pancake/waffle covered Duck in it, I don't know enough about Minis to know if there are any other newcomers. Looks like Minis has at least another wave in it
[Image: SQ5Yx3g.jpg]
Original Tweet
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.