thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4311032 Views

Thanks for the picture! Has been great to see lots of activity in this forum the past few days!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020, 11:41 PM by Super.)
(12-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Reivax Wrote: As sort of an aside to the 2020 stuff, I’ve been going off the assumption that only these two sets (that were prior to the 2020 waves) are the ones that are missing from the checklist. This Thomas having a light blue truck and a slight variant on the Thomas.

So, that Thomas is on the checklist already under Unnumbered-3 as Fizz 'N Go-2 Thomas, and its truck is 2 spots below it as Blue Car.

I didn't have that Nia yet or that yellow car with orange buffers, so I can add both of them. Does anyone know if any new pets were included in that second set of Fizz 'N Go releases (with Nia), or if there are any other cars I need to include?

(12-12-2020, 12:13 AM)mikedaws Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 10:23 PM)drewbenn Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Reivax Wrote: As sort of an aside to the 2020 stuff, I’ve been going off the assumption that only these two sets (that were prior to the 2020 waves) are the ones that are missing from the checklist. This Thomas having a light blue truck and a slight variant on the Thomas.

So, that Thomas is on the checklist already under Unnumbered-3 as Fizz 'N Go-2 Thomas, and its truck is 2 spots below it as Blue Car.

I didn't have that Nia yet or that yellow car with orange buffers, so I can add both of them. Does anyone know if any new pets were included in that second set of Fizz 'N Go releases (with Nia), or if there are any other cars I need to include?
Thanks for looking at them, drew. It could be more that the two trains I’m mentioning in the Thomas fizz set are more of a variant, rather than a standalone unique train. From what I can tell, the two pictures you mentioned are from the two pack of Thomas And Percy fizz set that comes with sir hat.

In that standalone Thomas fizz package that (I think) came out after, it looks like there’s blue in between his body and wheels rather the yellow. And it seems like the blue car In the single pack is a lighter shade than in the 2-pack.

However I don’t own the standalone Thomas pack so I don’t know if there’s much of a difference in colour. But it is a set I’ve been trying to get just because it seems enough of a variant that I’d want them for the collection.
[Image: 615083-D3-88-AE-47-A7-923-C-7-A4-EEE40-E143.jpg]

[Image: DE736-D33-4719-470-E-9914-0150-EC86-B091.jpg]
A few images of new minis have emerged today. Looks like we may be seeing more minis in 2021
[Image: ABAB7650-0-DB9-469-A-8996-3954-DB70-A533.jpg]

[Image: E5313781-F4-E2-483-F-81-E9-9-BE1-FC5-D3-B62.jpg]
(12-12-2020, 12:39 AM)Reivax Wrote: Thanks for looking at them, drew. It could be more that the two trains I’m mentioning in the Thomas fizz set are more of a variant, rather than a standalone unique train. From what I can tell, the two pictures you mentioned are from the two pack of Thomas And Percy fizz set that comes with sir hat.

In that standalone Thomas fizz package that (I think) came out after, it looks like there’s blue in between his body and wheels rather the yellow. And it seems like the blue car In the single pack is a lighter shade than in the 2-pack.

However I don’t own the standalone Thomas pack so I don’t know if there’s much of a difference in colour. But it is a set I’ve been trying to get just because it seems enough of a variant that I’d want them for the collection.
[Image: 615083-D3-88-AE-47-A7-923-C-7-A4-EEE40-E143.jpg]

[Image: DE736-D33-4719-470-E-9914-0150-EC86-B091.jpg]

There was a new Thomas fizz and go released after the first one. There was also a Nia fizz and go released as well. This wave had 6 new ‘pets’ in addition to the previous 6 released with Thomas and Percy fizz n go
3 nias and 3 thomas in second series of fizz n go

• Fizz N Go - Nia and Bunny - Thomas Minis

•  
  • Fizz N Go - Nia and Giraffe - Thomas Minis
  • ·  
  •  
  • Fizz N Go - Nia and Zebra - Thomas Minis
that scotsman looks great!! there are a lot of old minis in that photo, but a few new ones as well.

i read one of the guys tweets that said it was the last order of the factory, so that could be ominous. he was also able to buy the scotsman from the worker who took the photo.
Gordon on Twitter: "A factory worker send me a picture,I find minis FLYING SCOTSMAN https://t.co/CumfIR6CWs" / Twitter
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • mikedaws
oh yes, forgot about this! spotted at a new zealand toy store a month or so back. i didnt buy it due to the price and it being a standard thomas mini. now, if it had been exclusive...

my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • drewbenn
Looks like there will many new Minis in 2021!
[Image: 529715-A5-9841-4-D16-84-DB-CCC54-FF7-ABFF.jpg]

[Image: FCFC7-C2-D-02-ED-4-E1-D-90-C0-97690-E16454-B.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • DuckGWR, Pablo392, sunhuntin