thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309162 Views

Well it won't be hard when there are numbers on the packets.Just take some time to read back in this thread.It's not rocket science as Mattel produce them after all

(03-28-2015, 08:04 PM)frances2112 Wrote: Yeah well the packaging is really easy to see through. I'm more worried about being able to tell the 2nd wave from the first wave from the packaging.
(03-28-2015, 08:30 PM)Tootally Thomas Wrote: Well it won't be hard when there are numbers on the packets.Just take some time to read back in this thread.It's not rocket science as Mattel produce them after all

I guess I was wondering if the new series would also be a 1-18 thing so how would I tell a first release #1 from a second release #1. If they keep going 19, 20, 21 then it wouldn't be any trouble.
I reckon we'll be able to work it out easily. Most of the first series bags say G46 or something along the lines of that preceding the individual number, so a code we've never seen before is probably a good indication. I suspect by September all 75 will be released.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • frances2112
more new minis in today

includes Classic Salty , Chillin Edward, Heroes Hiro , Classic Paxton , Dinosaur Ben and Racer Bill ( Already in wave 1 )
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • frances2112
I have 2 sets of the blister packs and the 2 sets of the blind bags that are not included in the packs! I feel like an addict!
haven't seen these ones available in the US yet .

(04-18-2015, 10:00 PM)frances2112 Wrote: I have 2 sets of the blister packs and the 2 sets of the blind bags that are not included in the packs! I feel like an addict!
frances, do you mean there are new blind bags out?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
No wave 2 yet although my sources are still saying April . As soon as I hear anything I will let you know .

(04-19-2015, 05:16 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: frances, do you mean there are new blind bags out?
(04-19-2015, 05:16 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: frances, do you mean there are new blind bags out?

No. I have the 2 8 packs, 4 3 packs and 9 blind bags and the gold Thomas is what I have to make the whole set.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frances2112's post:
  • sunhuntin
Again Tootally, do you know what the item numbers are for those new 3-packs?

Also as a heads-up, Series 2 has been released in Australia as they are listed on Toot Toot Toys.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • frances2112, sunhuntin