thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310104 Views

They have them listed but unavailable . I could do that if I wanted .

The 2 new 3 pks are CHL65 and CHL66

(04-24-2015, 02:38 AM)jdogman Wrote: Again Tootally, do you know what the item numbers are for those new 3-packs?

Also as a heads-up, Series 2 has been released in Australia as they are listed on Toot Toot Toys.
looking at their site, they have the individual characters from wave 2 available, but not the whole lot as one purchase.

after writing a list and comparing with my checklist, there are 14 of the 19 i dont already have. 3 are also in one of the new 3 packs.

so i have ordered:
robo toby
classic diesel
hero hiro [also in new 3 pack]
classic millie
classic sidney
dino ben [also in new 3 pack]
classic skarloey
old school luke
dino gator
classic samson
metallic gordon [already released in 8pk but i needed a spare for the display]
metallic edward x2
classic salty [also in new 3 pack]
old school spencer
hero thomas.

duplicates from previous blister packs in this wave are:
neon bash [3 pack]
robot charlie [3 pack]
classic percy [8 pack]
dino james [8 pack]
metallic gordon [8 pack]
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2015, 08:33 AM by sunhuntin.)
Ok Wave 2 is going to be a little hard to find in the UK as all 3 of my wholesalers ( the 3 largest ,mattel wholesalers in the UK ) have been so shafted with wave 1 they are not ordering . Yet another example of Mattell's brilliant marketing strategy.

(04-24-2015, 08:24 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: looking at their site, they have the individual characters from wave 2 available, but not the whole lot as one purchase.

after writing a list and comparing with my checklist, there are 14 of the 19 i dont already have. 3 are also in one of the new 3 packs.

so i have ordered:
robo toby
classic diesel
hero hiro [also in new 3 pack]
classic millie
classic sidney
dino ben [also in new 3 pack]
classic skarloey
old school luke
dino gator
classic samson
metallic gordon [already released in 8pk but i needed a spare for the display]
metallic edward x2
classic salty [also in new 3 pack]
old school spencer
hero thomas.

duplicates from previous blister packs in this wave are:
neon bash [3 pack]
robot charlie [3 pack]
classic percy [8 pack]
dino james [8 pack]
metallic gordon [8 pack]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • frances2112
we are drowning in wave 1 down here. from a shaky start where only one store had them and that was 45min away, two local stores are overflowing now. that was the main reason why i ordered them online... not sure if or when we would get them.
We have 3 Walmarts in my area and 1 is overflowing but the other 2 have no blister packs or collectors case. Is wave 2 out now?
I saw the Walmart around my place filled with single bags with Hxx code versus the usual G45/46 bags. No new blister packs yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes exile90's post:
  • frances2112
Hello, my name is Carter I am 3 years old and just started collecting thomas minis with my Dad. My first blind bag opening was a Rocket Stephen. Does anyone know when the DC Super Friends series will be released?

We get our minis at our local wal mart and they have so many in stock, including the carry case. Our WalMart carries all of the blister 3packs listed so far (A-F I believe) and both of the 8packs.

We are wondering if we should buy the carry case now, or if it would be ok to wait a little while to get one? I havent quite saved enough money to buy the carry case yet it should take me about a month of chores to save enough for one. Do you guys think there is enough stock out there that I should still be able to find one at its current price in a month time?

Thank You for your help friends, and its great to meet you all!
[-] The following 3 users Like ZooperHiro's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super, Ucwepn
hello, carter, and welcome to the site.

congrats on rocket stephen! did you know that each blind bag has a number on the front of it? if you make sure you buy a different number, you can avoid spending your hard earned money on double ups. Smile

i think you would be ok to hold off on a case, but it would depend on your local stores supply of them. the two nearest me [in new zealand] have quite a few.
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Ucwepn, ZooperHiro
Thanks very much for your warm welcome for my son and I. We took another trip to Wal Mart today after school and used the code key posted above to pick out Spooky Percy and Classic Diesel 10! Thanks to everyone who put in work to decipher the code!

My son is a huge thomas fan (sheets, shirts, lego playsets, shoes, minis, various other toys) so I thought it would be safe to bring him here and spend a small amount of time each day reading more about his favorite character/toy.

If any of you reply to something we type here I will always read him the responses and ask him what he would like to say back. He is very bright and loves to watch the toy opening videos.

We saw a video spoiling the DC Super Friends and we both have interest- I of course recognized all the characters but my son said to me 'Hey Dad, thats Batman! Can we get Batman?'

If anyone has any other info about the DC Super Friends series we would both love to read about it!

Thanks again everyone!

Edit: We are also curious what site we can find single minis on for a reasonable price- We looked at both Amazon and Ebay and both sites were around 7-8 dollars per mini which seems high
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZooperHiro's post:
  • Ucwepn
Welcome Carter and Dad! I am patiently waiting for wave 2 of minis hehe. They are fun and another thing I can hunt for when out and about Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • ZooperHiro