First Dad and Daughter Un-Boxing Video!

9 Replies, 9374 Views

Here it is also features Guinea Pig Smoochum!

https://youtu.be/9O1YOieSAvE
[-] The following 3 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • ActionChugger, HankAmericanEngine, Ucwepn
I love it...I want to see more reviews featuring Indigo and her side kick Smoochums. Hmmm...sounds like a great cartoon series, Indigo & Smoochums.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Yes I like it too... Your daughter is adorable, and the guinea pig made it. The pair could be the next Hulyan and Maya! Great job! Mike
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Thank you so much for saying so! I agree she is very cute and fun to work with haha.
That was great!!
And coincidentally If you just picked that Station Master's office set up off of Jauce my apologies for any extra cost incurred my me, as I believe I was after it as well!! Lol
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I did not have anyone bidding against me on any of my Jauce purchases in this shipment or the one that is on the way, Are you talking about sir topham Hat's office, Post Officer Tom's office, my next shipment has the Conductors House, and Emily Plakids Town set. I figured you had all of these @"Muddy Poppins"
(03-23-2015, 01:47 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: I did not have anyone bidding against me on any of my Jauce purchases in this shipment or the one that is on the way, Are you talking about sir topham Hat's office, Post Officer Tom's office, my next shipment has the Conductors House, and Emily Plakids Town set. I figured you had all of these @"Muddy Poppins"

Yes my mistake... Yes the conductors house!!
No unfortunately we have none of theseSad haven't bought too many features that didn't come with a train as a set...
One day when there are no more trains left on the list (15 from the past ), (9 current),and were jonesing for something new and cool we will start adding them!!
Super cool!!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
luckily there are only like 3 trains from the Thomas and friends line that we want, Hiro, Edward and Toby. But we needed Sir Topham Hat because when we play we always pretend to have him talking to the trains.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Cool video. does this mean I have to put up one with me and my daughter as well :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes KumaChan's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
If you want to haha!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • KumaChan