Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game

582 Replies, 795054 Views

Thought it might be fun to play a little game to test the knowledge and at the same time learn things about this fellow and his friends.

Simple Rules:

First poster asks a question pertaining to some fact or trivia about Thomas and His Friends and others will attempt to guess the answer.

Please, the poster of a question should monitor the thread to say yes or no to any answers, someone guesses their answer or 24 hours has past without the correct answer whichever comes first.

To keep the game moving along, if after 24 hours no one has given the correct answer you can reveal it to all. Then, and only then, can another question be asked.

A correct guess will give that person the opportunity to post the next question. If no correct guess, then the original poster may post another question. Any one can pass on posting the next question if they don't have another ready. In which case anyone can post the next one on a first come first serve.

No prizes, awards or scoring. You just win the admiration of others and a hardy pat on the back from us all.

I will go first...

Which Thomas Episode was actually based on a True Event which happened many years ago in 1892
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(04-14-2015, 03:11 PM)Super Wrote:
Which Thomas Episode was actually based on a True Event which happened many years ago in 1892

I Lawr Y Pwll.

Season 1, Episode 25 "Down The Mine", based on the third story, of the same name, in book 8 of the Railway Series, "Gordon The Big Engine".

Lindal-In-Furness Railway Incident
Excellent
You are correct Chrisjo! [Image: hands-clapping-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Looks like they aren't exactly sure how/why it happened. It actually was a lucky incident because a passenger was not too far behind. I am amazed that the locomotive is still buried there.
Your turn!
(04-14-2015, 06:23 PM)Super Wrote: Excellent
You are correct Chrisjo!

Looks like they aren't exactly sure how/why it happened. It actually was a lucky incident because a passenger was not too far behind. I am amazed that the locomotive is still buried there.
Your turn!
OK, tell me which Tomy/Trackmaster Thomas and Friends character has a name but no face?
Wow...good question. Didn't know there was one. I have no idea. Anyone else know?
From Rws or TVS? From RWS the rocket and mallard have no face, and from TVS.... City of Truro!!! I don't know if the city of Truro is in the RWS or not, but I think I got them correct for the most part
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
LOL...could you please speak so we all know what you are saying? What the heck is TVS and RWS
(04-14-2015, 09:34 PM)ROCKINATOR Wrote: From Rws or TVS? From RWS the rocket and mallard have no face, and from TVS.... City of Truro!!! I don't know if the city of Truro is in the RWS or not, but I think I got them correct for the most part

This character appears in both Railway Series (RWS) books and TV shows (TVS).

Rocket, Mallard (who does have a face in the books) and City of Truro don't count, those are real railway engine names, and except for Rocket (aka Stephen) they are not Tomy/Trackmaster models.

The character I'm looking for has a name like Thomas, Gordon, James, etc., but the Tomy/Trackmaster model of this character has no face.
Is it Henrietta?
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • chrisjo, Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins
Butch?